Ratings for Dr. Liam Orrell

Has been my doctor for most of my life, and doctor to all my family now. He is a great doctor and I can't say enough about how well he treated us all.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Never listens, always pushing you out the door and tells you there's nothing wrong when clearly there is. If you have a question, you have to make another appointment and still he doesn't listen. You could be half dead on his doorstep and still he would say nothing is wrong. If only there were more doctors taking new patients, would be gone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Was not in tune with my family,did more harm than good

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I have been Liam Orrell's patient for well over 30 years, since he first started his practice. I trust him implicitly and always value his opinion. What other doctor always makes time for you so quickly you can see him the next day, even though he has a very heavy patient load? He doesn't push medication on you, and I really like that. He tells me to lose weight, and he's right. He does this because he cares, and he tells me this. He is a wonderful doctor and a very good man.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I've been going to see him for 20 years and I've never had a problem. I've been there more than I should've been for a person of my age and every time, he's extremely patient and has never rushed me out. Anyone who thinks that they he isn't helpful or is mean rather wants his to prescribe them something that they don't need, is playing doctor and wants him to stroke their ego by telling them they're right or just doesn't like what the doctor has to say.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

He has been my family doctor for 30 plus years one of the most arrogant and ignorant doctors i have ever met. Rushes you out of his office before your even done explaining whats wrong with you. Ive had to beg him yes beg him many times for tests everything is your fine go home. I often will go a long time as someone else here said with symptoms because of the anxiety of seeing him. Worst doctor ever no compassion at all very rude. Wish i could switch to another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Absolutely terrible. The most he will do is give you Advil. The usual response to your problem is "you're fine go home". His usual diagnosis is that you're just overweight and nothing else is wrong. I would absolutely switch doctors if there were others available!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Orrell has been our family Doctor for many years. He is a very kind compassionate person who is always available when needed. We are very privileged to have appointments within a day of booking and same day if there is an urgent issue. He has given us knowledge to handle the simple medical problems that may not always need immediate professional attention. Our family are extremely satisfied to have Dr Orrell and his Staff in our lives.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I am very lucky I have Dr.Liam Orrell as my Doctor..he is the best ..I was sick last week and this doctor called me every day to see how I was coping ..I had a few doctors but none that showed such caring ..he is never to busy to see you and takes time with you in his office ..I'm very lucky to have him in my life .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I am about to become a senior citizen and I have had experience with many doctors. Several years ago I had the good fortune to become a patient of Dr. Liam Orrell. He always takes his time, checks my pressure and shows interest in anything that concerns me. I am one of those who have been told to lose 20 lbs and I know that he is absolutely right. Any MD who does not advise an over weight person or a smoker to smarten up would be irresponsible. He does not suffer fools lightly, is a straight shooter and the doc for me.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016