Ratings for Dr. Arthur Cherkinsky

Best doc I ever met-smart kind good listener knows his stuff-He is the only doctor

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Doctor Cherkinsky saved my wife's life. I was told she would not survive & to take her home to die, I was told about Doc Cherkinsky by a family friend, so I made an appointment for the next day. He no sooner looked at Nancy and admitted her to the hospital. He worked on her for 36 hours straight and brought her back from the dead. She spent two more weeks in the hospital and we brought her home a few days before Christmas. She has now recovered and is her old self now. She would be dead if not for Dr. Cherkinsky. No other doctor gave her any chance of surviving! If you do not go to Dr. Cherkinsky when you are ill, you may never survive your illness! Thank God for Doctor Cherkinsky! We do!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Wonderful Doctor. Knows his stuff!! Best Doc I have ever gone to over the past 50 years! Recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Arthur Cherkinsky's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Okemos, MI