Ratings for Dr. Dajiang Zhang

He likes to POISON you with medication and if your body is NOT handling it....he THREATENS you to take it with "reviews" and "psychiatric lock up". This man is more of a THREAT to any human being that goes to see him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Have you ever gone to a doctor and left feeling worse about your health?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

A condescending and unhelpful doctor who likes to make unsound totally wrong judgements based on no evidence. Has some major issues and lacks the people skills necessary to be a good psychiatrist. How did this man get his license to practice?! Avoid at all cost!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

This doctor really has a hard time understanding and speaking English. He rushes you, and spends only a couple minutes with you before giving you a prescription and sending you away. On my second visit, he was too lazy to even write a prescription. He just gave me a note instructing my pharmacist to give me a month of what I usually get. Which of course they could not do. He doesn't care about his patients, just money. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I was struggling with other doctors to feel better. Dr. Zhang isn't there to chat me up, but he was very intelligent about treatment.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Actually I can't judge his knowledge level as i have only met with him twice. It was the feeling of helplessness that stopped me from seeing him again. I just wish i didn't waste my time with him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Extremely judgmental and unkind man. He is quick to prescribe medication in what I assume to be many cases, and doesn't seem to care to differentiate between his patients. I do not feel comfortable being open with someone of his nature and temperament. He had no empathy for me and was extremely condescending in regards to my situation. I left feeling worse than I felt going in, and all I had was a prescription to show for it. He had absolutely no advice in terms of supporting me beyond pushing pills. He should be ashamed of himself.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

He is the worst doctor I ever met in Vancouver, very rude and impatient. He made me feel more depressing after talking to him, I would like to complain but don't know where I can. I wish I never met him, it was the worst clinic experience in my life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I was extremely dissatisfied with this doctor. He would waste half of every appointment asking me questions that I'd already answered multiple times. When I told him about my concerns, specifically about certain things I was unable to do, he had no advice beyond simply telling me to do said things. I later found out from one of his colleagues that he thought I was "useless". He should find another profession if he doesn't want to deal with "useless" people.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Very knowledgeable doctor, and highly professional. On a pure professional basis, he is perhaps the best psychiatrist I have ever had the pleasure to be treated by. His medications have greatly helped me overcome my crushing depression and suicidality, and I continue to seek his help for my affliction.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014