Ratings for Dr. William Featherston

By far his staff the most surly woman I have come across. Saying anything about lack of initiative is complete waste of time. Dr. Fetherston is behind his game unfortunately. Had great follow up now very little.forgets tests he sends you for. Great shame he used to. Be terrific.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

he seems to be losing his memory , writing scripts wrong and putting it in someone esles name causing me to retrack back to his office. he also likes to push meds .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have not been happy with the way my care and my family's needs have been addressed in the past few years, but I kept coming back in hopes this is temporary and it will change. Dr. F seems kind and attentive, but there has been no follow up and no interest in figuring out problems, rather using meds as a first line of defence and doing so blindly...He used to be very good...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Fetherston is very kind, but has not been very helpful in the past 2 years. All the people that I talk to about my health problems are questioning my decision to remain his client after few years of unresolved issues. Also, there is no follow up with respect to prescription meds that require blood work to be done on regular basis. The sad thing is that he is very smart man and I am not sure what the reason for all of the above could be. The office staff is not helpful at all, I always feel as if I am being a burden when I call. If you have a request they will not follow up and the wait time to hear about appointments or referrals is unreal-one needs to call and remind all the time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Featherston is the best doctor anyone could have. He is always smiling and caring. When I have not seen him in a long time he always asks How I'm doing. He cares about you personally. He makes sure you are taken care of, and gives great advice. I have pretty bad anxiety and Dr. Featherston made sure I was on good medication. He told me I would be okay. I am in my early 20's and I hope that Dr. Featherston does not retire anytime soon. Thank you Dr. Featherston for being the best doctor in the world!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

He's been my doctor for over 20 years. Great professional doctor

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Similar complaints to others on this site, doctor is good but staff brutal. Also despise the fact that he can't be contacted by phone as the staff doesn't take messages and neither does the phone system.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Fetherston has been looking after my family for many years. He is kind, compassionate, listens to your issues, never rushes you. He makes you feel calm and that he cares about your health.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Featherston has been my family Dr since I was in my teens. He's great, enough said. His staff however don't seem to care at all.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

In recent years I have noticed that i have been expected to wait more and more. Something that I never had a problem with ten years ago with him. However the wait is worth it. He is exceptionally knowledgable and not judgmental. which is something I have found to be a problem in many other doctors. especially canadian doctors.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010