Ratings for Dr. Mark Seger

Have been with Dr Seger for a very long time the whole family is still going to him. Excellent care and follow up on procedures and tests.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Have been a patient for over 10 years......is patient and caring. Takes the time to address all questions and concerns about my health. One of the best!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Best doctor I have ever been to. Truly cares, and listens, feel lucky to have him. I have absolute confidence in him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

DR. Seger is everything you could possibly want in a family doctor. Knowledgeable, experienced and professional but even more important in many situations, he listens and is kind and understanding. He has been my doctor for many years and will continue to be, even though I must travel from Coquitlam to North Van for appointments. ,

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Worst Doctor I've ever been to. Offers no compassion and had me in tears in no time. Do not see this doctor!

Submitted November 11, 2015

Worst experience of my life. I would avoid this doctor all costs. He should have his license provoked.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Seger is such a great doctor! He delivered our daughter and is a calm presence and thorough practitioner.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Sever has been our doctor for over 15 years and we love him. He takes the time to make sure everything is covered, he's thorough and we trust him completely! He's a very caring man and we are very lucky. Jane is also the best!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Most patient, thorough, and kind doctor! Provides information I didn't know to ask about.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have been with Doctor Seger for about 20 years. He gives you 100% of his attention and is very knowledgeable and friendly

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014