You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Seger

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

DR. Seger is everything you could possibly want in a family doctor. Knowledgeable, experienced and professional but even more important in many situations, he listens and is kind and understanding. He has been my doctor for many years and will continue to be, even though I must travel from Coquitlam to North Van for appointments. ,

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Sever has been our doctor for over 15 years and we love him. He takes the time to make sure everything is covered, he's thorough and we trust him completely! He's a very caring man and we are very lucky. Jane is also the best!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Mark Seger's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been with Dr Seger for a very long time the whole family is still going to him. Excellent care and follow up on procedures and tests. "

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient for over 10 years......is patient and caring. Takes the time to address all questions and concerns about my health. One of the best! "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I have ever been to. Truly cares, and listens, feel lucky to have him. I have absolute confidence in him."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Seger is everything you could possibly want in a family doctor. Knowledgeable, experienced and professional but even more important in many situations, he ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor I've ever been to. Offers no compassion and had me in tears in no time. Do not see this doctor! "

November 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience of my life. I would avoid this doctor all costs. He should have his license provoked. "

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Seger is such a great doctor! He delivered our daughter and is a calm presence and thorough practitioner. "

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sever has been our doctor for over 15 years and we love him. He takes the time to make sure everything is covered, he's thorough and we trust him completel..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Most patient, thorough, and kind doctor! Provides information I didn't know to ask about."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Doctor Seger for about 20 years. He gives you 100% of his attention and is very knowledgeable and friendly"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A great Docter, kind, helpful and truly cares about your health. He gives 110% all the time."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "So happy with Dr. Seger and Jane. He was there for both of my pregnancies and I don't mind travelling a little ways to see him. He is thorough, caring, understa..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An excellent clinician who has been our family doctor for 15 years. He is thorough, and we trust him implicitly. We are very lucky and always feel well cared fo..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Seger has been my Dr. for years and I don't have a bad thing so say about him. I have known Jane since I was born and she is the sweetest woman. Dr. Seger is..."

September 12, 2014