Ratings for Dr. Mark Stender

I am not sure how Dr Stender is but his phone situation is appalling! It is so bad that it actually makes you not want to actually go to the place. My experience, added to what I am reading on this site makes me think it would be a terrible experience. Already, just trying to change an appointment has been impossible. Have been stuck on hold for close to an hour... truly! And staff could care less.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Takes a long time to see, wait can be 60+min after appointment time due to the entire clinic being busy. Helpful and knows his stuff, main issue is that he seems quick to go over everything due to other waiting.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

If you like being kept on hold for at least an hour plus to make a appoinment and once you have actually made the appointment waiting another hour plus after your appointment time then this is the practice for you, Doctor Stender is good if you can get to see him his staff border on rude ..

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

It is always a substantial wait on hold to get through by phone to make appointments - at times an hour + When you do manage to get through they are always in a rush to hang up and should you ever need help that isn't daily routine stuff they are quick to suggest it's your fault and blame you. VERY frustrating.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Stender is everything I would want in a doctor. Was my doctor while I was in Halifax and now I am out west and I wish he was practising out here. He was always right. And if he did not know at first, he did the research. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr Stender is kind and helpful and he takes the time to know you. His staff(particularly) one, is a nightmare. She will make patients wait on hold even when she has no more incoming calls. Very judgemental and asks for personal information not required by a receptionist. If you call her on her altitude, politely, she will still hang up on you. There should be some kind of rating system for administrative staff that deals with the Drs public. This one is not very professional.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Excellent doctor-best I have found in Halifax in terms of both family doctors and specialists.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

This quack refused to release a copy of my medical records for me to forward to my specialist. His staff then called me a liar saying that I never requested them. Took me over 4 weeks to get some simple photocopies. I would rather bleed out on the street then have this guy help me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Best Doctor I've ever had I reccommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My Doctor for a few years while in Halifax. Moved back to Aus and wish he would too! genuine, knowledgeable, helpful. All you would want a Doctor to be.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015