You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Sadler

Quite the experience with the secretary- her disrespect, her attitude was really rude. I waited from 12:40- until after 2pm for my appointment. Patients that came in after me went first. When I asked how come I was just being registered (after about hour) the secretary said she had to have her lunch and had other things to do. I guess those things were much more important that me (the patient); even though I had a scheduled appointment.

Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

This man is my hero. He is compassionate, approachable, VERY smart and gets the ball rolling for his patients. We were only his "on call" patients, yet he followed my sons test results etc, purely because .... he obviously cares about patients, and his passion is sure obvious. He has earned my deepest respect in every area of dr/patient/family care. We were so very blessed to have him as the dr who admitted our son. He is one special person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

After giving him 5 stars across the board going into detail would be glorifying him. Having had several doctors both in Halifax and Montreal, he is one of 2 that does not leave me dreading the appointment. His sense of humour is just enough to lighten the situation without making it look like he doesn't care. His receptionist has gone beyond the call of duty for me and his assistant Susan I actually missed when she wasn't there on my last appointment. I do not expect Dr Sadler to cure all in a short time, that is impossible. But I do appreciate his ability to make me feel like there is hope and that he will do all he can to help me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not sure what, or who, those last three comments were about. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He has helped so many patients, including me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Sadler is excellent. He made me feel like he cares and he's determined to help. He was patient and kind. He and his staff work well together. I left feeling I had made a couple of new friends.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This Doctor is Awesome. If not for him, I would never have gotton the help I needed

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Sadler (along with my neurosurgeon Dr. Clarke) have made my life livable! I underwent telemetry and a temporal lobectomy for my epilepsy, and it turned my life around for the better, all thanks to a Neurologist who finally didn't dismiss me and make me depend on ineffective medications. Dr. Sadler and his assistant Susan were always fantastic to see, along with helpful, hopeful and generally outstanding in the field of neurology. I can't imagine my life had I not been lucky enough to become one of his patients. He knows his stuff and he knows how to get it done! I wouldn't see any other neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I had Dr. Sadler for my Neurologist in Halifax. I have to say Dr. Sadler has been so good to me. He made me undergo testing to see whether or not I would be a candidate for epilepsy surgery. As luck had it I was. I had my surgery 2 years ago and I am now living a life I never had before. Thanks Dr. Sadler for all you have done for me and also my thanks goes out to Susan and Wendy. Both of you made my visits to Dr. Sadler visits of joy. Hats go off to you Dr. Sadler as one of the best Neurologists I ever had.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Mark Sadler's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Quite the experience with the secretary- her disrespect, her attitude was really rude. I waited from 12:40- until after 2pm for my appointment. Patients that ca..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Sadler and his assistance Susan are the best there is. They were so very very helpful and informative, Know what they are doing. "

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This man is my hero. He is compassionate, approachable, VERY smart and gets the ball rolling for his patients. We were only his "on call" patients, yet he fol..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " After giving him 5 stars across the board going into detail would be glorifying him. Having had several doctors both in Halifax and Montreal, he is one of 2 ..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not sure what, or who, those last three comments were about. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He has helped so many patients, including ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He got to get his hear out of his butt.. And all of his stuff should be replaced and updated that they work for us. Not the other way around"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "No help from this guy at all. He really needs to go back to school."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Well to start off,he would not let me even open my mouth. He yold me how it was and this is the drugs im going to be taking.... After meeting me for 30 mins......."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sadler is excellent. He made me feel like he cares and he's determined to help. He was patient and kind. He and his staff work well together. I left fee..."

September 24, 2014