Ratings for Dr. Mark Sadler

I have nothing but the best to say about this doctor and his whole team. They have gone out of their way for me. Dr. Sadler is a very knowledgeable doctor who is compassionate with his patients and helps to set your mind at ease. Susan is also great! Both are always there to answer any questions or concerns that arise. Their help and knowledge has me thinking of moving to Halifax!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

He found out where my seizures were in 2 weeks of staying in the hospital for tests, When in 2 years no other neurologist could find out where they were coming from, he is very s,art and took me off so many pills I can't even count, he found out 90% of what's wrong with me , makes me feel very good knowing I have him, I can go for hours about him but he is an incredible neurologist,

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Sadler and there receptionist are AMAZING I have nothing bad to say about them. Dr Sadler is extremely smart and knows everything u need to know . His secretary treats you well also. I stayed there for 2 weeks being watched by a camera to see if I could possibly have surgery. Dr Sadler and his co workers always came in and talked with me to keep me company as I couldn't leave the bed :) nothing but 5 stars . These people that say nothing but bad things must of done something rude to them as dr Sadler and Wendy are amazing and friendly .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

So disappointed .... I have a special needs child.. his secretary was very rude to start with.. an then when the doctor came in he scolded us saying we disrespected his secretary... we tried to explain how the convo went,but no he said he believed her an that was that. Well of course he treated us with such disrespect after that .. I dreaded that we actually had to go see him the second time.Thank goodness when we shared our story with our family doctor he requested that we see a different neurologist.. Very rude an ignorant ...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I have known Dr. Sadler over twelve years now since I was diagnosed with right temporal lobe epilepsy disorder. When you see him for an appointment it's like talk to an old friend. He always listens and looks for what's best for you. I lucky to have him as my specialist.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Quite the experience with the secretary- her disrespect, her attitude was really rude. I waited from 12:40- until after 2pm for my appointment. Patients that came in after me went first. When I asked how come I was just being registered (after about hour) the secretary said she had to have her lunch and had other things to do. I guess those things were much more important that me (the patient); even though I had a scheduled appointment.

Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr, Sadler and his assistance Susan are the best there is. They were so very very helpful and informative, Know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

This man is my hero. He is compassionate, approachable, VERY smart and gets the ball rolling for his patients. We were only his "on call" patients, yet he followed my sons test results etc, purely because .... he obviously cares about patients, and his passion is sure obvious. He has earned my deepest respect in every area of dr/patient/family care. We were so very blessed to have him as the dr who admitted our son. He is one special person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

After giving him 5 stars across the board going into detail would be glorifying him. Having had several doctors both in Halifax and Montreal, he is one of 2 that does not leave me dreading the appointment. His sense of humour is just enough to lighten the situation without making it look like he doesn't care. His receptionist has gone beyond the call of duty for me and his assistant Susan I actually missed when she wasn't there on my last appointment. I do not expect Dr Sadler to cure all in a short time, that is impossible. But I do appreciate his ability to make me feel like there is hope and that he will do all he can to help me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not sure what, or who, those last three comments were about. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. He has helped so many patients, including me.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015