Ratings for Dr. Mark Sadler

might have an attitude but he has helped so much . just dont contradict him nor arque . he cares so much. he stopped the most worse part of my life. thank you for stopping my seizures . and making my life better

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

He was a good drought in way he believed me when I said I had epilepsy. Told me to continue doing what I was meds and all. Seen him a rew times now and went to get papers from him and he refuses and rude

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Sadler is phenomenal! I had so many neurologists throughout the years. I was over medicated and still having seizures when I first met with Dr Sadler. Dr. Sadler is the only neurologist that truly took the time and listened. Once he understood my condition, he committed himself to me until I was seizure free. I'm forever indebted to him! I've been seizure free now for over a decade thanks to Dr. Sadler.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Sadler and his team are amazing!! My son had been battling an average of 6 grande mal seizires a day, for two years, he was on 22 pills a day and he was still seizing, he ended up being admitted for two weeks, when we went for consult, he and his team we very concerned, in fact he had to Wein my son off 7 different meds which were making his seizures worse, he put his own combination together and he HAS been seizure free for almost 4 months. my son was taking meds 5 times a day before we went to halifax, he's now down to twice a day and 10 pills a day!! When I call his office he takes time out of his busy schedule to talk to me and tell me what needs to be done! Can't brag enough about this Man and his team!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have nothing but the best to say about this doctor and his whole team. They have gone out of their way for me. Dr. Sadler is a very knowledgeable doctor who is compassionate with his patients and helps to set your mind at ease. Susan is also great! Both are always there to answer any questions or concerns that arise. Their help and knowledge has me thinking of moving to Halifax!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

He found out where my seizures were in 2 weeks of staying in the hospital for tests, When in 2 years no other neurologist could find out where they were coming from, he is very s,art and took me off so many pills I can't even count, he found out 90% of what's wrong with me , makes me feel very good knowing I have him, I can go for hours about him but he is an incredible neurologist,

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Sadler and there receptionist are AMAZING I have nothing bad to say about them. Dr Sadler is extremely smart and knows everything u need to know . His secretary treats you well also. I stayed there for 2 weeks being watched by a camera to see if I could possibly have surgery. Dr Sadler and his co workers always came in and talked with me to keep me company as I couldn't leave the bed :) nothing but 5 stars . These people that say nothing but bad things must of done something rude to them as dr Sadler and Wendy are amazing and friendly .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

So disappointed .... I have a special needs child.. his secretary was very rude to start with.. an then when the doctor came in he scolded us saying we disrespected his secretary... we tried to explain how the convo went,but no he said he believed her an that was that. Well of course he treated us with such disrespect after that .. I dreaded that we actually had to go see him the second time.Thank goodness when we shared our story with our family doctor he requested that we see a different neurologist.. Very rude an ignorant ...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

I have known Dr. Sadler over twelve years now since I was diagnosed with right temporal lobe epilepsy disorder. When you see him for an appointment it's like talk to an old friend. He always listens and looks for what's best for you. I lucky to have him as my specialist.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Quite the experience with the secretary- her disrespect, her attitude was really rude. I waited from 12:40- until after 2pm for my appointment. Patients that came in after me went first. When I asked how come I was just being registered (after about hour) the secretary said she had to have her lunch and had other things to do. I guess those things were much more important that me (the patient); even though I had a scheduled appointment.

Submitted October 26, 2015