Ratings for Dr. Catherine Diamond

Very caring, doesn't let anything get by her. Very lucky to have her as my doctor. Her staff is excellent!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr diamond has been my doctor for more then 20 years. I love her she is very calm...and is on the ball. I have moved but still drive out of my way to see her. I’m lucky to have her ....

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I don't have issues very often but when I do, it's fantastic having dr diamond in my corner. She has been my gp for 25 years....she is so on the ball. I feel lucky to have had her as my primary health resource over the years....I will not look for another physician until she retires....even though I have moved away.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

I have been going to Dr. diamond for over 25 years. She is the most caring Doctor I have ever met She always gives me great medical advice and I leave very re-assured.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. C. Diamond has been my doctor for many years. She's wonderful. No complaints!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Has wherewithal to make a patient comfortable yet seems reluctant to use tools at her disposal

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

The best family doctor, hands down, my daughter and son both love her, we are blessed to have found her 20 some years ago, will be very sorry if she retires before I am no longer in need of a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Diamond has been my physician for over 20 years and I hope she doesn't retire until I move or leave this earth because I do not know what I will do. Her work ethic,knowledge,thoroughness and compassion is 2nd to none. My daughters are also patients and always come to me after a visit and say "I love Dr. Diamond, she makes me feel so safe and secure about my health" and never makes me feel stupid or rushed when I'm with her. That says it all! Top Notch Physician!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Diamond is fantastic! She is so caring and takes the time to explain things to you in detail. I've never felt rushed - even if I had asked a lot of questions. She's amazing! So glad that I am lucky to have such a great family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr Diamond highly enough! She is mild-mannered, open and completely non-judgmental. She is always thorough and will not hesitate to recommend further investigation or referral to a specialist if necessary. She speaks clearly, and answers all my questions. I consider myself lucky to have such a fabulous Dr. who takes a real interest in me, and my children.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014