Ratings for Dr. Marc L. Miller

He asked me what he could do for me, when I told him, he said no, without giving an explanation. Instead of putting me at ease, it was my first visit to him, he took on more of a prosecutor's role, which only created anxiety, which I think was his idea. He wanted me to feel uncomfortable, it was rather bizarre and completely unprofessional. He diagnosed me without doing a proper physical exam, he never listened to my concerns. When I shared my symptoms, he said he 'never heard of that'. Which is either a lie or this unpleasant individual has failed to keep up with medical science. All in all a HUGE waste of time, money and the biggest thing, energy.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I can happily report an excellant experience with Dr Miller. He was pleasant very knowledgeable took time to explain. Did an excellant exam explaining each finding answering my questions his responses showed me he listened to me. The plan included my input without any signs of being the boss. This medical visit was the best & most productive I fe had in years.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I had been seeing an excellent doctor at this practice for over 3 years. She left and I was transferred to "Dr. Miller" and his horrible assistant. They are both the most useless combination of uncaring, pompous idiots that I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Like I said, my previous experiences at this practice were excellent under a previous doctor. Everything changed once I started seeing "Dr. " Miller (and his idiot assistant)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Please don't see this doctor. I made the mistake of not checking his reviews and taking the first available appointment at his practice. There is a reason you can get to see him quickly - he must lose patients quickly! Then his practice won't let you see someone else. I had been with a very respected Rheumatologist in another state for 10 years and Dr. Miller refused to continue my course of treatment even after I insisted he speak with my old doctor. He said that he didn't know him. Huh? Then he told me that he was the doctor & if I didn't listen to him I could go somewhere else. So I did & I love my new physician who immediately put me back on the medication/treatment this guy refused to approve. How was this "first do no harm?" He is an old school Dr and not aggressive in his approach. And when you push back or question he gets downright mean. It was a bizarre experience and one I wouldn't wish on anyone. Don't let your joints become more destroyed - get a doc who wants you to be well and successful.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Miller has NO bedside manner! Very short, rude and uncaring. Explained possible side affects backwards which almost resulted in my going back on a medication I had a severe systemic reaction to. I think worse than him is his idiotic nurse! She won't listen long enough for one to explain to her what the symptoms were, then she interrupts you with a solution that reflects exactly how much she wasn't listening. Perhaps if she had half a brain she would be better at her job! I will NEVER go back there! I would NEVER recommend this "practice" to anyone! The only thing they practice is arrogance!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

From the moment Dr. Miller came into the room he was rude, condescending & dismissive. Made me feel like I was not worth his time. At one point I had become so upset during the appointment I had asked for my husband to be brought into the room. He quickly then said that wouldn't be necessary we were almost done. He then sent me to have xrays. Told me he didn't have time to see my with the results. I had them done then the tech tells me he wants to see me now. Waited 45mins till my husband finally asked what was going on. If he didn't have time to speak with me than he shouldn't of had us wait. In a nut shell. I feel that this was a waist of time and money. I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor. I will never go back to see him. And I will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I am shocked to read so many bad reviews about Dr. Miller. I had been to 3 other Rheumatoid doctors and would have to say some of these reviews would have fit them...in fact one office I went to had so many patients in the waiting room that some were forced to stand-which can be very painful when you are having a flare up. When I finally got in to see Dr. Miller I was pretty much confined to bed as I couldn't stand on my feet...I had lost 20 lbs just laying in bed too painful to even move. He put me on some meds and within 2 weeks I was able to get up for short periods of time and within 2 months was starting to get some of my strength back...any time Ive ever called his office they have always returned my calls which alot don't do! He has a great sense of humor and I would and do highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Very condescendinding, dismissive, uncaring attitude. Focused on excuses for lab results, not physical symptoms. Difficult to engage. I felt like I'd been publicly humiliated and embarrassed rather than examined. Nurse Practioner was great, but After a 5 month wait for an appointment, a very dissapointing interaction with an uncaring pompous physician. No concern shown or suggestions for my symptoms or ongoing pain and limited physical limitations. Left the office with no follow up or suggestions. No further lab work ordered. Sorry I wasted my time, money or hopes that this would find an answer to my daily pain. I thought a difficult diagnosis would be bad, but my visit with Dr.Marc Miller was the most humiliating experience to date.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I wish that I would have visited this website prior to going to see this retched human being. He was the most arrogant, pompous and rude doctor I have ever met. I waited six months for him to doubt my caloric intake, tell me I need a psych evaluation and dismiss my fibromyalgia diagnosis (which HE diagnosed) with, "Well, I can't help you." Doctors like this need to be reported. They are no better than crooks that can take your money and give you nothing back in return. Years of experience does NOT mean, the most educated or open minded. Do not see this quack, you are just wasting your money.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

I saw this horrible human being. 2 He was obnoxious...initially told me I had a virus and I shouldn't worry I would be better in a week or so. After weeks of only worsening symptoms I asked if we should get lab work. Having forgotten what he had already said he got irritated with me and said, "I already told you you have severe rheumatoid arthritis and you are never going to get better". Tearful and confused I said, "No you didn't you told me I had a virus and it would be better soon" "Oh did I " he chuckled....he opened my chart and said "oh so I did...well your lucky you don't have arthritis"Dont waste your time....His staff was uncompassionate and rude. I was recently diagnosed with lupus and was told my my new rheumatologist that labs finally done by Miller were not normal as he told me and were indicative of lupus. I am in the medical profession and would never treat anyone as I was treated. He also refused to allow me to see one of his partners. Pretty sad.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Marc L. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

GHI