Ratings for Dr. D.W. Pettigrew

Great Experience with Dr. Pettigrew and his staff. My regular dentist recommended Dr. Pettigrew. A bite adjustment and skin graft were perform with amazing results, everything was explained in details from the plan to the post care instructions. He was very knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions I had. I felt like I was in really good hands. I'm very please with the great service received and I would recommend everyone to go see Pettigrew and meet his amazing team! Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Excellent periodontist and TMJ Specialist & staff. Have been followed for TMJ issues due to a work accident. Questions are answered and concerns addressed asap; No questions left unanswered. He takes the necessary time needed for follow-up appointments. Having had my TMJ issues addressed, my migraines have greatly diminished and jaw pain is for the most part gone. The staff is very helpful in submitted insurance claims. I would highly recommend Dr. Pettigrew to family and friends. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I started treatment with Dr. Pettigrew this summer and he was very knowledgeable and took time to answer my questions and explain everything to me. his staff was so helpful with my insurance questions and sent extra information into them. My experience was very pleasant and felt relaxed at all my appointments as they explained everything. I have recommended Dr. Pettigrew to my family or friends who need his help. His experience shows and he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Awful. He was rude and inattentive. Do not recommend this Dentist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pettigrews for 12 years and he has changed my knowledge and understanding of my gums and teeth! Now my mouth is healthier and happier!! I love coming into such a friendly and helpful office. The staff are all wonderful and it is so great to see the same faces each time I come in!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I had a very bad experience with this old man. My friendly advice to you is to look for a young or a middle age periodontist.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr.Pettigrew has been my TMJ Specialist for over 10 years and he is a good person, and a great doctor. The staff are also great, I only ever had one staffer that I didn't care for. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I have not been very happy with Dr. Pettigrew as a specialist. I have been kept waiting at pre-booked morning appointments when he hadn't arrived yet. I also find it quite difficult to get an appointment with him as he is seemingly always on holidays. I personally find Dr. Pettigrew quite arrogant and rude to his staff and patients. On one occasion in particular he was 40 minutes late for my morning appointment and, when I told him that I had to leave by such-and-such time in order to drive home, he got quite upset with me and told me that he doesn't like being rushed! Due to the fact that I have to drive 5 hours to see him and that I have had to pay over $4000 from my own pocket for my TMJ treatment, some kindness and pleasantness on his part would be greatly welcomed! I should also add that I have not seen him in months and do not desire to return, however his staff calls my home and cell frequently trying to force me into booking another appointment. Buyer beware!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

I find DR. Pettigrew very arrogant,with staff following in his attitude.Whilst being prepped for surgery,his dog was barking barking,barking. It was annoying and I commented on the hygenic side to having an animal in close proximity to open mouth surgery!It was suggested it was none of my bussiness. Dr. Pettigrew proceeded with surgery, with no smock on, and there were dog hairs on his golf shirt.ugh!!! I just can't get over the arrogance of this office, where a welcome or thankyou is no where to be found.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

The funny thing is that this Dr is very knowledgeable and skilled in his profession. The problem is that he is arrogant, lacks bedside manner, is so rude to his staff and treats them like crap! Otherwise good at his job, I just think there are just as good professionals to see in this city who respect others.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008