Ratings for Dr. Eugene P. Paluso

Dr. Paluso, a great doctor, was our family physician for 14 years, until our recent move out of state. (Two adults and four children) I've always felt as though I was important as a patient and a person with him. He spends quality time with you and listens to you. His nurse practitioner, Elizabeth, is also wonderful! My children loved her! His lab tech has been there for at least 14 years which I think, also says something about the practice as a whole. Already miss them and their care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

WONDERFUL Dr. I am in MA now, but Dr. Paluso was my dr. for 7 years. He would spend as much time with you as you needed. Was knowledgable, caring and NEVER rushed you. He always "read between the lines" to figure out other things that might have been going on, ie; personal life, etc. Best dr. I've ever encountered bar none. I have not seen a dr in my new state, I will continue to use Dr. Paluso when I get up to Maine. Highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Eugene P. Paluso's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford