Ratings for Dr. Eugene P. Paluso

We drove six straight days from Phoenix AZ. To make an appointment with Dr. Poluso and was turned away for being 13 minutes late. It was a rainy day and traffic held us up. We called ahead to let the know about the traffic. When we arrived the male office assistant told us we were too late and had to reschedule. While we were talking with the assistant the nurse called my name for my appointment and the assistant quickly went over to the nurse and took in the back and can out and said she did not know that we were late and could not see the doctor. Even though the doctor was running behind schedule and my was called for my appointment the office assistant went out of his way to keep me from seeing the doctor. I have stage 4 cancer and needed a referral to an Oncologist to continue my treatment but now I have to wait two more weeks to see the doctor. Being new to Maine I do not know of any other options but to wait.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Paluso, a great doctor, was our family physician for 14 years, until our recent move out of state. (Two adults and four children) I've always felt as though I was important as a patient and a person with him. He spends quality time with you and listens to you. His nurse practitioner, Elizabeth, is also wonderful! My children loved her! His lab tech has been there for at least 14 years which I think, also says something about the practice as a whole. Already miss them and their care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

WONDERFUL Dr. I am in MA now, but Dr. Paluso was my dr. for 7 years. He would spend as much time with you as you needed. Was knowledgable, caring and NEVER rushed you. He always "read between the lines" to figure out other things that might have been going on, ie; personal life, etc. Best dr. I've ever encountered bar none. I have not seen a dr in my new state, I will continue to use Dr. Paluso when I get up to Maine. Highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Eugene P. Paluso's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)