Ratings for Dr. Daria Davyduke

I am actually a little shocked with some of the comments I have read about Dr. Davyduke. Everyone is of course entitled to their own experiences and I don't belittle them in anyway, especially someone losing a child. My heart breaks for them, however, I find that Dr. Davyduke is very attentive, she has spend more than the allotted time with myself and my daughter on numerous occasions. When she was unsure of anything, she doesn't pretend she knows the answers, she takes the time to look things up and she talks about what we need. I do feel that most doctors in general do the best they can with the time they have, but I have never been made to feel unaccepted at the Highland practice in general. We have seen a couple of other doctors there on short-notice appointments and all have been more than acceptable. The staff isn't rude in anyway, I think they are super busy and don't have much time for chatty counter talk, but they are definitely not unpleasant.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

She is responsible for the death of our unborn child last year. She was more concerned about chomping on an apple and yelling at her kids than to attend to me properly. She told me to wait for 1/2 an hour and then I called back she said oh well, and hung up. She never requested an ultra sound and then tried to cover her tracks when she realized what she did... Do not risk your health or your loved ones health with this wackjob. She needs to have her license revoked. She has had nothing but problems and has been investigated numerous times.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

This 'doctor' thinks she is a specialist rather then just a GP. to the cost of the patient. She refused to appropriately lower meds on a relative who then died shortly after, after being warned it was massively speeding ill health. She needs to learn to refer and that its not a dictatorship and to treat patients with respect and listen before she kills someone. Off putting demeanour, The rest of the staff is great, especially Dr.Wilson.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Told me I couldn't have a condition (specialist already diagnosed me with) as she knew a child with it, wrote erroneous lies in my fie (another Dr. warned me what she was doing) refused to investigate medical complaints and prescribe a drugs that harmed me. I literally saved my life by leaving her office. And the attitude, sheesh, what a snotty emotional women, seems to have a personality disorder on high and the attitude to match without the skill to balance. A really bad doctor.who needs to resign. Super fake and drips with condescending attitude.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I have been at this clinic for 4 years now and would not change. I have the option of seeing a few doctors at my convenience. However, I usually see Daveyduke and while at first she may have seemed a little abrupt she is so amazing. She is very thorough, I saw her through a pregnancy as well and she was very considerate and took her time with me as it was my first pregnancy. I always feel comfortable with her and the staff at the office are kind and super helpful. There is also a RN on duty for blood tests, etc If needed and you can get in very quickly which is handy as well. The office is very busy so I do end up waiting sometimes butI try and book morning appointments for that reason. All in all I love the Highland Medical clinic and would recommend it to all.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

The staff at this office are not only abrupt, rude and of course unhelpful. They seem to treat people without compassion or interestThe staff actually made me feel as if i was imposing. The young girl is fine but the other front desk staff have extreme attitude issues. Even with the shortage of doctors on the valley i will do without if i have to, but i will never go to highland clinic again at all.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I was warned to steer clear of Dr.Davyduke during my pregnancy but I thought I would give her the benefit of the doubt. . Again and again and again. Truly a horrible doctor. Lazy, incompetent, disinterested, dishonest, moody. I developed serious complications past 30 weeks, which she missed. Prescribed me medication I was allergic to. Patronizing to my family. Lied to me. Really, go elsewhere. Don't trust her with your health, she is unprofessional and doesn't care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Wow, thought an old gp would be happy I finally found a diagnosis and might be interested in a condition common to women and could learn something, nope, because it was with another dr she went on a yelly' exaggerated ego trip with how dare I. Worst display of unprofessionalism I have ever wittnessed. Ego first equals bad medicine, it's about her personally, not your health care. Best move I made was leaving her, so much healthier for it, she forgets tests and makes one retake exams before referral and dismisses and blames the patient, patient beware, over emotional and illogical and can't see past herself. Not interested in medicine outside obstetrics. Just wow, leave and trust your gut when something is off, she may be good for pregnancy but run if your in need of anything else. Gross characature of an ego mania dr, and abuse of a power position , especially for a general practitioner. Defensive and attacking, not caring, dismissive and beyond condescending, made a complete fool of herself. Thank goodness other drs aren't like her or loured over referrals as she. It's GP for a reason. Silly me for thinking she cared.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I find Daria to be attentive and knowledgeable. She helped me through several stressful diagnosis, and didn't hesitate to send me to a specialist when necessary. Her connections to various female doctors in the valley are excellent. She recommended a treatment which I found invaluable. The staff in the office are often quite abrupt.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Went to see her, waitied, waited, waited. She arrived and what a waste of my day. Poor listening skills, in a hurry and dismissive. The other doctors in the clinic are excellent though.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013