Ratings for Dr. Vaughn White

He is a very good chiropractor with lots of knowledge. He has a great sense of humour and is very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable chiropractor. Makes you feel very comfortable. I felt much better after just a few visits.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

After seeing my doctor, a massage therapist, and physiotherapist who all misdiagnosed my back pain, I finally found Dr. White who was able to help me. He correctly identified the issue and treatment is providing me with pain relief for the first time in almost a year. I cannot fully express my gratitude, thank you Dr. White.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have always had an excellent experience when dealing with Dr. White.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Great care, excellent communication, friendly. I have been seeing the doc for over 10 years would not switch

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Most of the comments cover it. He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, good listener, explains everything. No pressure, just a good atmosphere and a super place to go.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Very knowledgeable, listens to his patients, offers advice. Tolerant of my opinions!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. White and his staff. Last year I had 2 surgeries and wouldn't you know it, I put my back out just before each one. They got me in and fixed me up in time. It was so nice to not have a sore back with everything else. If I see him on a regular basis I am no longer plagued with the headaches I used to get. Knowledgable, helpful and funny.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I started seeing Dr. White recently due to a MVA and he was great with my situation and helped me a lot. I got my husband to start seeing him and now when we get home from chiro we share our little stories about what Dr. White said. He's definitely knowledgeable and will make everything crystal clear for you. I'm glad I found him, I won't be going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

He is an amazing Chiro! Its true once you have Dr.White you won't want to go anywhere else. You get amazing service with him the front desk girls! They call when you don't remember to book an appt which is really helpful for me!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Vaughn White's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Delta Dental