Ratings for Dr. Shadi I. Miller

Shadi Miller is my internist - I have type 2 diabetes, IBS and some other issues. She is immensely patient and compassionate. She always treats me kindly and with the utmost respect. I just adore her and recommend her highly to everyone I know. My chiropractor and her partner have become patients of Dr. Miller too! It took me a few years, frankly, to find an internist I can really relate to. I also like pretty much every doctor I've been to at Oregon Medical Group in Eugene.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Does not listen well. Did not send for previous medical records. Staff is rude.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Shadi is very knowledgeable and her "bedside manner" (for lack of a better term) is great. She is PCP to my husband and myself. She is compassionate and caring. She also will recommend a specialist if she thinks the problem is outside her area of expertise. She takes time and you know she cares about you personally. I'd recommend her highly. She came highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Shadi I. Miller's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)