Ratings for Dr. Theodore R. Densley

Dr densley is a kind caring just a really understanding doctor! Actually spends time to talk to you and make sure your doing well!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Needed refills, my dr was on vacation,saw this dr. I have an extensive, complicated medical history. The first time this dr saw my file was when he sat down in the room with me & glanced down at it for a few seconds. He then took my bag of prescription bottles & left the room for about 10 min. then came back and asked me if a specialist prescribed one of the meds. I said yes, years ago when I had insurance that covered that kind of specialist, since then my regular drs have prescribed it. He said he didn't 'like' that I was taking it. He said he would give me one refill this time, but that's all. I didn't discover he cut the dose in half until I was at the pharmacy-this medication has worked for me for over 20yrs! He knew nothing about my history, but was so arrogant he just made a decision about my health with no information whatsoever! This was totally irresponsible on his part, and I plan on reporting him. DO NOT go to this dr-and the office staff are just as unprofessional as him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Theodore R. Densley's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med