Ratings for Dr. Steve Atallah

Dr. Atallah is very curt and cares more about the money than helping patients. His staff is unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Steve Atallah misdiagnosed my mother, because of his doing, my mom lost a battle to cancer in 9 monthes, she was seeing him frequently on a regular basis at least once a week for over six years.Come to find out in feb. 02 all her symtoms she had that he said was her being a hypocondriac(spell check) turned out to be Lymphoma non-hodgkins. He never did diagnose her, she was taken to oakwood due to pain and they did a cat scan and 1 day later we had the horrble results, her onocologist said to me in a family meeting that the cancer is now to aggresive and that if found sooner she would of had a very good chance of becoming cancer free. 9 painful and sad monthes later my mom died, leaving behind a 2 year old granddaughter and another baby to be born days from her last breath.I would never recommend a doctor that would be so neglective, I blame my moms death on him, she could of survived with the proper testing.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Great doctor, very knowledgeable and extremely caring. I went to several different doctors before finding Dr. Alallah and have already recommended him to many friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Steve Atallah's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1973)