Ratings for Dr. Kent MacKenzie

I visited the Dr. to read my tests and advise my GP regarding a possible vascular issue. He was proper, healthy and very busy. He was just like every other specialist I have ever seen. Assertive, friendly and informative. I found his staff just fine. I read the other comments and didn't find that kind of negativity at all. It was a bit of a wait but I did need to go for 2 separate tests, in 2 different Labs. Then have a radiologist read my Ulta, then on to the Dr.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Mackenzie is a good surgeon and helped repair my aortic aneurysm. He was always polite but he could have been a little more reassuring. Once he operated on me I feel he did not follow through. I left many messages for his secretary Desiree who never called back! She’s not a great secretary. I did not feel supported after my surgery. I still need follow ups as I do not know if this can return. He’s a good doctor but his support office sucks!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Un médecin spécialiste très compétent qui mérite les plus hautes recommendations

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr Kent MacKenzie is responsible for my husbands death . Refused to listen to my husband hope he get over his God complex before he keeps killing his patients .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is very good ! Very knowledgeable ! Always late because the man is so good that they are always calling him for emergency surgeries ! Like any other dr in the province of Quebec , the man doesn't talk much ! And with time they will loose more and more Patient skills but you want him to be the one that cut you in OR for sure! His secretary Dessire is French bitch! She doesn't return any calls and knows that you need from her , so she takes advantage and mistreat you ! She will never advocate for the patient ! She just doesn't care !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr.Mackenzine is the best doctor I have ever been to see .He thinks outside the box not only traditional treatment but will listen to other types of treatment.i gave a very rare disease calked Bruges and Dr Mackenzine was always there for me from begging to now he has exceptional bed side will sit and listen what you have to say and give his option and not force you to do what he thinks you should and his staff is nothing less than amazing Best regards Ron

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Sa secrétaire super gentille. J'ai porté plainte contre ce chirurgien au Collège des Médecins, a annulé mon rdv à 1 jour du rdv (cela faisait 2 mois que je l'avais), j'ai un défilé thoracique gauche démontré par le test de Doppler novembre 2014 à Royal Victoria et mon test EMG de janvier 2014 révèle que ce n'est pas neurologique mais vasculaire. Apparemment, que tout est beau, je n'ai rien, ne peux pas me voir vu que je suis un cas CSST, je devrai voir un autre médecin ailleurs. Envoyé copie de tout cela au Collège des Médecins, Ministère de la justice, Commissaire local des plaintes...J'ai 3 ans pour poursuivre au civil

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. MacKenzie and his team are angels who gave my mother another chance to live healthy and be active. I am not religiouse person, but I will pray every day for this wonderful doctor and his whole team! You are performing miricals every day! You make this world a better place!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. Mackenzie saved my life when I arrived at the hospital. I incurred a triple A rupture and to this day many people cannot believe that I managed to make it. As serious as the situation was,because of his ability to assess and correct the problem is why I'm still on this earth. Thank you sir, you are damn good at what you do.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

no words can describe the nice bed side manners Dr Makenzie has and the wonderful staff working along side him,I feel privileged to be operated by this Dr. and even when things didnt work out that well he was so supportive Thank-You!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Kent MacKenzie's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Florida