Ratings for Dr. Tommy L. Carman

I have been going to Dr. Carman for several months now and he is always willing to listen and take my feelings into consideration. He spends as much time as I feel I need with me. Staff follow through with his orders in a timely fashion. Prescriptions called in right away. I am always able to get an appointment in the wk that I need to see him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Could not care less about my issues. Just spends a few minutes typing on his laptop and is gone form the exam room.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Took my wife to see him for the first time today, He was abrasiveness and dismissive. He talked to her like she was less then dirt and told her he would not see her because, and I quote " His personality wont allow him to deal with her problems. She is a mess and was looking for a doctor who cares, well clearly he does not and should not be a doctor. As soon as he told her that she got angry and he said "Oh I knew that was coming" I mean seriously man. No I have a wife who is very legitimately sick but now has been crying all day wondering what she did wrong. When I asked for the office manager she was out of the office and when I went to the main office wouldn't you know the medical director was out also. I would never send anyone there and if I know someone higher he would be stripped of his license.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Carman is friendly enough, but he does seem like "he'd rather be fishing", if you know what I mean. I don't really feel negatively or positively about him. But I must say he is a much better doctor than his partner DR KORIVI.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

The office appearance was not pleasing. Dr. Carman seemed to be in to much of a hurry to listen to me. His nurse is rude and asked me to get all my own reports from doctors I had seen out of state. I doubt that I will return to see him again. He is certainly not a good listener and wants to use assembly line approach with his patients. His knowledge concerning my condition was vague, and they send you different places to have blood drawn. It is not a good set up for care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Honestly, this is the only doctor I've ever called and complained about. He interupted me constantly, looked completely uninterested in what I was saying, kept referring to medicine about everything or accusing me of wanting medicine, basically said all my problems were because I was overweight, AND proceeded to get up and start to leave while I was still discussing things with him. AWFUL.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Carman is a wonderful doctor. He's always made me feel comfortable and is very friendly. The only real problem I could even comment on is that there's a wait, even if you have an appointment but it ussually isn't too long. I would definatly recomend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

wants you to take medicine

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Tommy L. Carman's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Clarksville, TN