Ratings for Dr. S Keizer

I got cut-off in my earlier comment. I feel that Dr. Keizer is one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I have had dr.keiser as my family doctor for many yrs....never been rude ,always helpful and pleasant...as is his receptionist....i also don't run to him unless i need a doctor..but each is different ..just saying in my experience,no complaints..

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Ignorant, uncaring, entitled! I agree with the post regarding his reluctance in making referrals.. seemingly in fear of appearing incompetent. In addition the he also "changes" recommendations made by specialists.. in our case to the detriment of the patent. PEI should allow people to fire their Dr. This guy would have no work!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have a family member who is his patient and we are very displeased - incompetent and rude to family members. Un satisfied. Gives the wrong advice ( or no advice ) to patient.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Incompetent and rude. All he talked about was a previous missed appointment, but he had the patients mixed up. After it was straightened out, he says he is running behind and to make another appointment. Will do, but not with this doctor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Just does not care. Has a blank look on his face and does not hear a word one says. I will go to ER for care from now on.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Very uncaring, lacks empathy. He cannot treat conditions and refuses to make a referral as I believe he maybe seen as incompetent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

The only person ruder and incompetent is his secretary. He is very condescending and insulting. I have had it with this type of bad treatment. I will not be back. I have medical problems that are ongoing and only getting worse due to his incompetence!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I feel very insulted every time I walk out of Dr. Keizer's office. Never has he taken my concerns seriously. Always says its my weight or anxiety. But never is willing to get to the real issue at hand. Every time I ask for a referral he says wait times are too long. How is this acceptable? My health is my priority and if I try and be my own doctor that is because doctors can not know everything and I have to give as much information as possible. I don't know what to do, as family doctors are scarce on the island. I feel helpless and if only he would see that not everything shows up on blood work.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

So kind! Both him and his receptionist made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016