Ratings for Dr. George S. Renton

Did ok but felt rushed and long wait to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

When I called BC/BS, I was told the billing clerk miscoded my procedures/ tests (should have been preventive). I called and spoke with billing clerk and emailed her all pertinent information. I called Dr. Renton who said he would take care of it. When it still wasn't taken care of, I called the clerk who told me she did not miscode anything and would not rebill. At my next appointment with Dr. Renton, we discussed this problem and I showed him what needed to be corrected. Clerk was not in but he said he would leave her a message to rebill correctly. Again, this was not taken care of and I had to call clerk to find out status. She informed me she was not going to rebill (she wasn't even going to call to let me know) and would not spend another minute discussing on my requests. She then stated she could "release" me as a patient, which I was more than happy to agree to. As a result, these procedures cost me $325 that would have been covered by BC/BS.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. George S. Renton's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1977)