Ratings for Dr. Lisa Dietz

Dr. Dietz is one of a kind for the better! In this day and age of impersonality and systems, she has managed to maintain a level of care that is very unusual. She is a busy doc but never cuts you short when you need her time. She has a sense of humor and is clinically excellent. Great staff and thorough. Any friend of mine would do well with Dr. Dietz.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I'm very surprised at the ratings since I find Dr. Dietz to be a consummate diagnostician, highly perceptive, clinically astute, professionally and interpersonally skilled. Most physicians depend on their patients to be forthcoming in their concerns and active participants in their own health care. Dr. Dietz is a good listener and gives her full attention to patient concerns. She doesn't lecture about your "should nots" but avidly encourages changes that can foster improved health. If you want a Doc who will sugar coat your situation, she's not the one. I have been a patient of hers for 6 years and highly recommend her. Besides obviously caring, Dr. Dietz is an excellent resource for all of your health concerns.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Listening to Dr. Dietz's advice almost killed me. Stay away from her!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

My first impression of Dr Dietz was that she was distracted and overwhelmed. On my first visit, I felt as if she wasn't listening to any of my concerns but gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she was waiting for my blood work results before she addressed any of my issues. On my second visit, I realized that she is just totally distracted, dismissive, and not the kind of doctor that listens to her patients. Her lack of knowledge was apparent and her lack of concern was upsetting and rude. She made me feel like I was some kind of crazy person and it was all in my head. Then, the next day I passed out and had to be rushed to the hospital. Needless to say, I never stepped foot in Dr Dietz's office again. I'm now receiving care from a helpful, knowledgeable doctor and wish I had never wasted my time with Dr Dietz. Do yourself a favor and do not choose Dr Dietz as your doctor, instead find a good doctor who actually cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Dietz always seemed to be flustered, with something else on her mind. Her staff didn't seem very competent; one nurse didn't connect all the leads when she gave me an electrocardiogram, another couldn't read the x-ray she took of my foot, did it again, and still couldn't read it.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Lisa Dietz is the most caring, personable, and competent doctor that I have ever encountered in my 50+ years. Her quick expertise in diagnosing my potentially fatal disease, saved my life! I wil be forever greatful for her broad range of knowledge.The Drs at a well known hospital system here in Oakland County missed my problem even after several tests.Dr. Dietz solved the problem quickly and I am here to talk about it. Dr Dietz also persuaded me to quit smoking.Something that prior physicians could not do.I have now been smoke free for 5 years and have a new lease on life because of her encouragement and support.My sister is also a patient of Dr. Dietz and she has helped my sister immensely. Dr Lisa Dietz is one doctor that you can trust and count on for complete healthcare. The negative posters on this site must have been vague on their symptoms and impatient with the staff, as I find the staff to be pleasant and helpful.Dr Dietz may not be a miracleworker, but she is an angel !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Dietz is a very caring doctor, she has helped me many times with illnesses and is very thorough. I have never waited long to see her as well and I feel that is very important since my time is valuable as well. I would highly recommend her for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Dietz as person is a very sweet and kind person, easy to talk with. When anything serious comes up, I am not convinced she has what it takes, there is also no followup when in the hospital and putting her name as Doctor on record. However, her staff is totally unacceptable. Recently, I placed a phone call stating that I was having chest pains, perhaps I should schedule a physical - they made me an appoinment 5 days away. Two days later, upon my concern I placed a call to my husbands Internal Medicine doctor, the staff said - we will schedule you immediately, when can you come in. I was referred to a cardiaologist the next morning and has a heart cath (4 blockages, 2 stents) the following day. When I called the doctors office to cancel my appt and tell them how disappointed I was that they did not have the follow through I needed the receptions actually argued with me that I didn't mention any chest paint - mind you I was scheduled for a heart cath the next day --- imagine that

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

When a major problem arises she cannot help you. She cannot seem to diagnois things other than something very simple. If you have a serious issue do yourself a favor and find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

When I loved to the Clakston, Water area I needed to find a new Family Doctor. 7 years later she is still my family Doctor. She cares about her pateints and takes her to to make sure you are well advised. You always need to take an active role in your health so the one lady at mentioned she gained weight..Dah lady get a clue! Your an adult ask questions, consult your pharamacist.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Lisa Dietz's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clarkston, MI