Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. White

I have been a patient of his for 37 years. He is an outstanding physician.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I had a kidney infection and had an appointment and he kept me waiting over an hour doubled up with pain...when he did arrive he was still chewing and I can only imagine he had been eating lunch while I waited. First and last time I went to him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. White is a very caring person. He takes time to ask questions and actually listen to your answers. When you have an emergency and have to call his office, they give you his personal number to call, rather than for you to have to wait for them to call him, then for him to get in touch with you. When he doesn't have an answer, he doesn't try to make guesses as to what is wrong with you; instead, he refers you to people he knows can find an answer for you. He is very picky about his referrals too, and has never sent me to someone who isn't as caring and as knowledgeable as he is. My entire family has been seeing him for years and pray that he doesn't even think of retiring for a VERY long time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Daniel B. White's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal