Ratings for Dr. Reginald E. O'Neal

After 10 days (of suffering with my (2nd ever) gout attack) and A NUMBER of unreturned calls and pages left for Dr. O'Neal, I found myself at an Urgent Care office where THEY provided me with the proper information & Rx's I needed to fight this off. Dr, O'Neal never clearly explained to me that I was NOT supposed to take a particular drug during a gout attack. He just refilled a Rx without ever seeing or talking to me. Even if he couldn't see me in person~ at least return a phone call to your patients!!!! That coupled with the fact that I always felt 'rushed' when seeing him and that he didn't want to spend the time with his patients~ I would not personally recommend him to anyone looking for a Dr. in the Rochester hills area.

Submitted December 26, 2014

Patient's update
15 days post initial gout attack~ it is slowly getting better. Still no returned call from the Dr. or his office.

Submitted December 26, 2014

My son Brandon was very sick for several years and had seen many doctors in Indiana and had many visits to the emergency room. He was always having trouble with catching his breath, feeling faint, perceived heart problems and generally just sick all the time. Nobody could figure out what his problem was and he was even accused of being on drugs. After relocating to Michigan last summer and finding good reviews about Dr. O’Neal, I visited him myself. I was very impressed so we decided to bring Brandon to Dr. O'Neal. My son explained his symptoms to Dr. O'Neal and he knew immediately what the issue was. After some blood test to confirm…my son was diagnosed with a parathyroid tumor. The tumor was causing his calcium to be at a life threatening level. Within a week he was sent to the University of Michigan for surgery and the tumor was removed. My son is now able to work, has went back to college and can now live again. Bravo to Dr. O'Neal! You won't find a better doctor than Dr. O'Neal.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I Have seen Dr. O'Neal when necessary since about 2001 or 2002. He is very well spoken and knowledgeable and gives it to you straight and concise. He seems to keep his knowledge up to date on new medicines being released but does not push pills as the remedy for anything that ails you. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I have seen Dr. O'Neal for several years. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. His office staff is very nice and helpful. I would and have recommended him to others. He has a small office which I like and does anything he can to help his patients.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Reginald E. O'Neal's Credentials

• Mi State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1977)