Ratings for Dr. David L. Pearsey

I've been a patient for 25 years. My life (and personality!) was greatly improved by sinus surgery over ten years ago. My pre-surgery exam is still the most comprehensive physical I've ever had. I had my surgery just prior to Thanksgiving, and Dr. Pearsey not only gave me his home phone number, but also saw me on Thanksgiving! My 6 year old daughter is the fourth generation of my family counted among Dr. Pearsey's patients. She avoided having tubes in her ears due to Dr. Pearsey's dilligence in pursuing less invasive treatment. He always explains his diagnosis and the rationale behind his choice of treatments. He has a comprehensive assortment of handouts covering causes, prevention and treatment options of various ENT problems; the medications he uses, their proper usage, and things to look out for during use. His office is state-of-the-art, and he consistently upgrades his techniques and equipment. I never miss an opportunity to refer a friend or loved one to him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. David L. Pearsey's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1962)