Ratings for Dr. Kala K. Ramasamy

When ever someone would ask me who my doctor was, I would proudly say Dr. Kala Ramasamy. If the question was asked would I ever change providers, my answer would have been, "why"? I have been a patient at Karu Medical for over fifteen years with Dr. Ramasamy. My family was well taken care of. I felt cherished, valued as a patient. If a doctor/patient relationship is to develop and grow, communication is key. Effective communication involves interaction and follow up. If a regular patient has been unknowingly off cycle (but was being seen in office for sick visits) , perhaps a letter asking about their well being or even a warning would be feasible before you terminate services by voice mail message? Relationships require trust, not hand holding per se, just benefit of doubt; especially when consistency has been the norm for many years. Life happens, situations change, ask a simple question; "are you ok"? I will forever be grateful for the care and support I received from Dr. Ramasamy and Karu Medical. The staff over the years have been amazing and always helpful. I most certainly would rate them four stars even now. Dr. Kala Ramasamy is a very thorough professional, almost to perfection. I will not deny that ever. I simply wish the doctor/patient relationship had ended without the feeling of betrayal. I hope this comment is heard with the heart to make a wonderful doctor even better.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I was surprised to see NO ratings on Dr. Ramasamy, so I thought I would be the first. I LOVE Dr. Ramasamy for so many reasons. She is lovely and warm. She cares very much about her patients. She is extremely smart, and stays on top of my medical well-being as well as my very long history. She has a computerized system that flags her on any serious issues that might have been laying on the bottom of my file and overlooked by other doctors. I can't say enough good about her, and would recommend her to everyone. By the way, my wait in the waiting room is always minimal....very impressive. She is a very busy doctor....the office staff just KNOWS how to efficiently run a practice that works for not just her, but ME too. By the way, she works with her sister, mom, and dad who are all wonderful people!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Kala K. Ramasamy's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal