Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Flisser

Dr. Flisser is a very special doctor; he is extremely smart, kind, patient, caring, and really takes the time to explain the plan and any questions. He has a calm but confident demeanor and made me feel very comfortable and at ease with my fertility journey. Anyone is in good hands with Dr. Flisser and I cannot recommend him enough! Now pregnant with my second baby with the help of Dr. Flisser and the RMA team.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I'm extremely upset at Dr. Flisser. Back in 2015 he helped me conceive my first baby (which I'm very thankful ). This morning I went to RMA for an ultrasound because I'm currently having an ectopic pregnancy (from a frozen transfer with Dr. Stein). I asked the nurse to see Dr. Flisser because I used to feel comfortable with him and he was doing the monitoring but he refused to see me. Yes, he refused to see me saying he was too busy. WOW!!! Extremely disappointed with his professionalism. I guess I do not look like $$$$$$$$ sign anymore. Too sad

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I have polycystic ovaries and Dr. Flisser knew exactly what to do! He made me feel hopeful and confident throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend Dr. Flisser!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Flisser and the RMA staff, I just gave birth to a healthy baby. Dr. Flisser is very knowledgeable and a true expert in this field. Dr. Flisser knew right away what I needed to conceive. He had a treatment plan for me and it worked! From my initial consultation to when I graduated from RMA, Dr. Flisser and the entire staff was very professional, organized and responsive every step of the way. There is a reason why their office hours are packed even though the wait is never long. RMA have a very organized and efficient system. I highly recommend Dr. Flisser and RMA. I only wish I have came here sooner.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Flisser is very knowledgeable and always ready to answer all my questions and address my concerns. I recommend him to all seeking fertility treatment. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

If you want results, go with Dr Flisser. He is incredibly knowledgeable and gives good advice. He knows the probability of different scenarios, and uses data to make decisions.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr. Eric Flisser enough! He and his staff made my fertility journey more than tolerable, they made it possible and positive. I was nervous to see a specialist, but after my first visit I knew I was in the best hands. Dr. Flisser and his staff are so kind, professional and made me and my husband feel so comfortable. Thanks to the doctor, I have twins on the way and we couldn't be more thrilled! Don't hesitate and go see this guy- he is by far the best one out there!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

My best medical experience thus far. Dr. Flisser is very knowledgeable and caring. He and his staff made me feel welcomed and understood. Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Flisser.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Eric Flisser. I like to call him the HACK! Too inexperienced, Ran my insurance up sky high trying to convince me IUIs would work - gave me 3 - and by the way IUIs dont work. Then said I had a tumor on my left ovary and surgically removed more than 80% of a working ovary. Don't let him operate on you. Don't let him treat you for infertility either. He will run your insurance to see how much he can get for the firm and doesn't matter what he puts you through. I was able to get pregnant and give birth to twins 11 months later by going to Dr Tsai in Queens. NOW DR TSAI IN QUEENS, NY - HE IS A ROCK STAR FERTILITY DR.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Flisser was recommended to us by my husband's doctor. After unsuccessful treatment over a year with a doctor from NJ, Dr. Flisser knew exactly what we needed. As a result, after the first IVF trial we got pregnant. The entire experience was positive. I never had an issue. We had all the information and support we needed, now I can't wait to come back for the baby #2.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017