Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Flisser

Dr. Flisser is very knowledgeable and always ready to answer all my questions and address my concerns. I recommend him to all seeking fertility treatment. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

If you want results, go with Dr Flisser. He is incredibly knowledgeable and gives good advice. He knows the probability of different scenarios, and uses data to make decisions.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr. Eric Flisser enough! He and his staff made my fertility journey more than tolerable, they made it possible and positive. I was nervous to see a specialist, but after my first visit I knew I was in the best hands. Dr. Flisser and his staff are so kind, professional and made me and my husband feel so comfortable. Thanks to the doctor, I have twins on the way and we couldn't be more thrilled! Don't hesitate and go see this guy- he is by far the best one out there!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

My best medical experience thus far. Dr. Flisser is very knowledgeable and caring. He and his staff made me feel welcomed and understood. Nothing but great things to say about Dr. Flisser.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Eric Flisser. I like to call him the HACK! Too inexperienced, Ran my insurance up sky high trying to convince me IUIs would work - gave me 3 - and by the way IUIs dont work. Then said I had a tumor on my left ovary and surgically removed more than 80% of a working ovary. Don't let him operate on you. Don't let him treat you for infertility either. He will run your insurance to see how much he can get for the firm and doesn't matter what he puts you through. I was able to get pregnant and give birth to twins 11 months later by going to Dr Tsai in Queens. NOW DR TSAI IN QUEENS, NY - HE IS A ROCK STAR FERTILITY DR.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Flisser was recommended to us by my husband's doctor. After unsuccessful treatment over a year with a doctor from NJ, Dr. Flisser knew exactly what we needed. As a result, after the first IVF trial we got pregnant. The entire experience was positive. I never had an issue. We had all the information and support we needed, now I can't wait to come back for the baby #2.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr Flisser provides excellent care and we highly recommend him! He is extremely knowledgeable and is always happy to answer questions--even by email. Our experience with Dr Flisser and RMA was very positive.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr Flisser. He answered all my questions and doubts. The staff was very responsive as well.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Flisser is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, attentive and supportive. We had a great experience with Dr. Flisser and his team.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

We got pregnant on our first round of IUI. Patient and understanding. Great office staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016