You may also like

Amazing doctor! Sometimes a little late, but when he is with you he will take his time and answer any questions you may have. Just superb! As a female, I am very comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I have had Dr. Melling as a family Doctor for as long as I can recall he also takes care of our son and has taken care of my parents and siblings. I think he is the best Doctor in Calgary. He is easy to speak with and always gives advice and direction. His dedication is evident by the number of days he works always available. This great service is supported by Sharon, her friendliness and willingness to take care of our family is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

To sum it up.... BEST DOCTOR IN CALGARY. Dr Melling has grown with me for 30 years now and I cant ask for better care he has provided. He takes the time to listen to my concerns every appointment and I never feel rushed. You would have a hard time finding a doctor in Calgary that's more dedicated to his job then doctor Melling. As for staff, Miss Sharon takes the time to listen to my concerns on the phone, makes me feel welcome at the office and always has a smile despite the traffic of people she deals with every day. These two have to be one of the best teams out there! Thank you two for the many years of dedication, service, commitment and care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Melling is the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. we have ever had. He always listens to our concerns and treats us with such respect and dignity. He had the opportunity to treat our parents who were visiting from out of town in an emergency situation and they were treated with such care. Our children drive across the city to continue seeing him because they feel that he is the best there is. We cannot thank him enough for the care he shows us whenever we need to see him. We cannot imagine what we will do when he retires. Hopefully he is training someone to follow in his footsteps but it is hard to imagine anyone who could take his place.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I really like Dr. Melling and have been going to him for around 15 years. My only complaint would be waiting times. I can count on one hand how many times I have had to wait less that 1/2 hour in those 15 years. Lately wait times are about 1-1/2 to 2 hours past my scheduled appointment. Otherwise, he is a wonderful and attentive doctor and I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Have been a patient of Dr. Melling's for 30 years now. You couldn't ask for a better doctor. I hope he never retires. He's a doctor truly into your well being and does not prescribe drugs unnecessarily. Can't rave enough about him as he has helped me through more than a few illnesses in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Melling is attentive and caring. He takes a genuine interest in your health and well-being, and pulls out all the stops to make sure you are getting the best care possible. To that end, appointments are often later than scheduled because he is giving everyone such great care. But it's worth it to see one of the best family doctors out there.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I have been going to Dr Melling for over 20 yrs, he is awesome, and my 7 yr old daughter just loves him, especially when it comes to flu shot season ;-)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Awesome Doctor...always there for my family!!!In fact 4 of sisters and our children and my mom are his patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Gordon Melling's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! Sometimes a little late, but when he is with you he will take his time and answer any questions you may have. Just superb! As a female, I am ver..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is good. I like him. He is pretty cool. Seriously though, he is super super swag! He is nice. "

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Melling as a family Doctor for as long as I can recall he also takes care of our son and has taken care of my parents and siblings. I think he is..."

October 27, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

December 30, 2011