Ratings for Dr. Gordon Melling

Dr Melling is a kind, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He is one of the best.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

The best doctor ever, has always been there for my life's different milestones, I brought my mother to see him after her good doctor retired and his replacement was not a caring or kind person. Dr. Melling treated her with kindness, respect and gentleness , he delivered my son many years ago and took in other close family and friends in need of the best doctor ever for their health. I can't thank him enough, always understanding, always compassionate and even has a bit of a sense of humor and a twinkle in his eye. Sharon has been a big part of enabling him to be the best doctor ever. She has to be able to keep those people moving even though he gives people the time they need with him, takes a bit of juggling and she does it without a sweat. The best ever!!! Thank You

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Good approachable doctor...knows his stuff. Staff questionable..difficult to get staff to call back when you have a question.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Has been my family's Dr since my father was approx 15. He has seen 4 of my familys generations and I have nothing but great things to say about him! He's been a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Amazing doctor! Sometimes a little late, but when he is with you he will take his time and answer any questions you may have. Just superb! As a female, I am very comfortable around him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is good. I like him. He is pretty cool. Seriously though, he is super super swag! He is nice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I have had Dr. Melling as a family Doctor for as long as I can recall he also takes care of our son and has taken care of my parents and siblings. I think he is the best Doctor in Calgary. He is easy to speak with and always gives advice and direction. His dedication is evident by the number of days he works always available. This great service is supported by Sharon, her friendliness and willingness to take care of our family is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

To sum it up.... BEST DOCTOR IN CALGARY. Dr Melling has grown with me for 30 years now and I cant ask for better care he has provided. He takes the time to listen to my concerns every appointment and I never feel rushed. You would have a hard time finding a doctor in Calgary that's more dedicated to his job then doctor Melling. As for staff, Miss Sharon takes the time to listen to my concerns on the phone, makes me feel welcome at the office and always has a smile despite the traffic of people she deals with every day. These two have to be one of the best teams out there! Thank you two for the many years of dedication, service, commitment and care.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr. Melling is the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. we have ever had. He always listens to our concerns and treats us with such respect and dignity. He had the opportunity to treat our parents who were visiting from out of town in an emergency situation and they were treated with such care. Our children drive across the city to continue seeing him because they feel that he is the best there is. We cannot thank him enough for the care he shows us whenever we need to see him. We cannot imagine what we will do when he retires. Hopefully he is training someone to follow in his footsteps but it is hard to imagine anyone who could take his place.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

I really like Dr. Melling and have been going to him for around 15 years. My only complaint would be waiting times. I can count on one hand how many times I have had to wait less that 1/2 hour in those 15 years. Lately wait times are about 1-1/2 to 2 hours past my scheduled appointment. Otherwise, he is a wonderful and attentive doctor and I will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010