Ratings for Dr. George T. Grace

Dr. Grace makes you feel so comfortable, as if you've known him forever. He always greets you with a smile. His staff is so friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

A few words that come to mind when describing Dr Grace and his staff.. kind, caring, professional, experienced HOWEVER creepy would NOT be one of them. Twenty years ago he made me look fantastic... and I just returned for a refurb and although early I can already see my results are on thi way to looking FANTASTIC again. Love him and his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I just saw this rating site, otherwise I would have commented years earlier. My breast mastopexy w/ implants was a disaster. First, he tried to talk me into getting size D, instead of the C's i wanted. Creeped me out. My breasts are uneven, nipples go off in different directions and there is a concave indentation underneath my left breast. When I went back for the follow up visits, he kept telling me that they would "fall" into place and it could take up to a year. "ust make sure you keep massaging" he told me. Well it's been well over 8 years and they never "Fell" anywhere. In fact, a few years after my surgery, my right breast deflated and when I went back to have it fixed, the nurse and Dr. had a little laugh saying I had a "flat tire" and dont worry, it was very common. But i was humiliated and the fact that they were SMILING and making jokes was so unprofessional. I would never, ever recommend Dr. Grace to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Grace is wonderful! I was shocked to see some poor reviews on this site. I used him for two major surgeries and cannot say enough good things about him. He is skilled, compassionate, and very honest about what I could expect. I had no surprises, no complications, and great results. I used him based on the experience of friends who had used him and recommended him highly. I have referred two people since then who are also very satisfied. I would definitely use Dr. Grace again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

first - I had a mole removed from my lip line...he did an AWESOME job!!! that is what prompted me to get my breast aug. My breast look fab!! He did a wonderful job. He did not make me look like 'tits on a stick'...I look very natural and balanced. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. George T. Grace's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Catonsville, MD