Ratings for Dr. Everette Hanson

Dr. Hanson is one of a kind. He sets the bar high and his office staff is so accommodating. Great doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Best Doctor in Oromocto Fredericton area. Or should I say only!! As he does not compare to any others.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

DR. EVERETTE HANSON IS A CARING AND TERRIFIC DOCTOR IN EVERY WAY. GOD BLESS HIM.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I choose to see Dr. H over my family doctor because he listens to me and explains stuff out. Been seeing him some time now for blood pressure check ups and really appreciate all he does. He's a fantastic person and very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Hanson is very quick to diagnosis, he is sometimes very hard to speak to as he tends to interrupt and does not make eye contact. He is quick however in ordering blood work and xray so that's a positive. He is a very relaxes and down to earth doctor. His office staff are seem stressed out which makes them seem as they have no people skills. The office appears clean but in desperate need of repairs. Overall it's a good place to go as its quick and you can register and leave instead of waiting around...but be sure to be in line before 7am if you want seen.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Hanson is great. I actually prefer to see him over my family doctor because he listens to me and doesn't make me feel stupid for asking questions or going in for little things as I am an anxious person. I've had great results from him and his office staff are great and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

He was rushed didn't ask me about my family or medical history. Luckily I knew what I wanted/needed for antibiotics and he wrote me my prescription and I was out the door. He didn't appear to like me giving him my prognosis and asking for specific antibiotics but honestly have never met a Dr who has.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Am I the only one who see this doctor isn't great. Quick to diagnose, quick to throw you out the door. Not professional. Doesn't wash his hands between patients and the nurses don't clean rooms between patients. Unsanitary.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

He finds and fixes what no other doctor will. Best doctor in town get there early worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

He seems like he is rushed and guessing at a diagnosis. He's good but has wrongly diagnosed me twice now.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016