Ratings for Dr. Everette Hanson

Always Professional; Efficient and present..always gets to the bottom of problems.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

We just moved from Ontario and because its difficult to have here in Fredericton Family doctor, we found Dr. Hanson, He is very kind, respect, professional , patient and very quick to diagnosis, great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Hanson is one of the best. He has seen me on numerous occasions for minor issues as my family doctor is impossible to get into and he has always been professional and treated me with the upmost respect. This man knows his stuff and he cares about his patients. Not to mention his office staff are very accommodating as well. I hope when he gets reinstated he returns to the clinic or at least stays in the area - will be devastating to lose him!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I went to him when I had post surgical pnenomia,gave me a prescription that was a God send I was so sick.. the same day he saved my grandsons life - diagnosed him with a rare condition, sent him for ultrasound and was operated on within a couple of hrs of his office visit. Dr Hansen has been kind and professional during my visits. What he does outside of office should not affect his practise.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr Hanson is one of the best Doctors in Fredericton . I have been going to him for 20 years. He is knowledgeable, attentive and has been a blessing to myself and family

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I went to hanson for an urgent matter. I won,t elaborate but I would never go to him again. the consequences for me could have ended up a lot worse

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I had Dr Hanson, during an ER visit. The guy cares. He ad a relationship with a patient. I would like a pole done to see how many Dr's in Canada have married there patients? it might surprise you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I want him back. He is a good Doctor. Don't just blame him. It's not all his fault.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

My university aged daughter went to him a few years ago to get a perscription renewed after our family doctor retired. I had gone to him often but it was my daughters first and last time. He was very inappropriate with her and made her feel extremely uncomfortable. He said he was going to visit her at work, told her she was beautiful and then walked her out to the waiting room continuing to chat about her. She calls him Dr CREEPY!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Great Dr. Keeps going until the problem is resolved.

Dr. Everette Hanson's Credentials