Ratings for Dr. Sherrie Tefend

Dr. Tefend is a wonderful doctor. She listens to my concerns, validates them, and gives her opinion and suggestions. She has a great sense of humor, is friendly, and patient. Dr. Tefend is genuinely concerned and is willing to spend extra time as needed during each appointment. I have a lengthy and difficult medical history and she has gone the extra mile to help me for many years. I highly recommend her to others. It took me a number of years to find an internist who was pefect for me. She is it.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Took me a while to find her, she came highly recommended by an old co-worker, and I have been very pleased with her and other doctors in the practice. They have their own lab and xray machines, which is extremely handy, no need to go elsewhere to get those things done if needed right away! I've gotten same day appts when I had an urgent situation and they took care of it imediately. Highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

It is hard to come by a wonderful Primary Care Doctor that truly cares about their patients. I have found mine! Dr. Tefend is truly amazing, and will take the time to listen to problems, and help you any way she can. Her MA is also very helpful with returning phone calls. The office is very nice and easy to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Tefend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Sherrie Tefend's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Health Net