Ratings for Dr. Joseph Brioux

Dr. Brioux has been my doctor since he came to Woodstock. He is very compassionate, caring and very knowledge. I am very grateful he is my doctor. He agreed to take my husband even though he had all the patients he could handle. I will always be so grateful. My husband's health improved immensely. I recommend him highly. Thank you Dr. Brioux. You are very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr.Brioux is an amazing doctor who is both understanding and empathetic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

We really enjoyed having Dr. Brioux as our family doctor for 8 years. We are sad that we had to move away. He was very kind and helpful. Cared about our family. Will miss Lynn the most!!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

What's the point of having a doctor that you can't get in to see? The same day appointment booking is beyond useless. Besides, even if you do get to see him he does absolutely nothing. And his staff is as rude as can be. Wish I could find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I think Dr brioux is the greatest, and his staff go above and beyond, he has only been by doctor for a short time and i can't believe how much his staff do, my previous doctor was terrible it took weeks just to get an appointment and months to find out test results, or any forms that needed to be done, i think he has the best staff and there is more than one girl that answers the phone, so i am very happy

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I think Dr. Brioux is great, always helpful. However, his staff are beyond rude! Nancy needs to smarten up and not treat patients so rudely. Other than that he's great, maybe it's time for a new secretary.

Submitted April 12, 2013

It is almost impossible to book an appointment with Dr.Brioux. I have had to go to a walk-in clinic and/or the the hospital because it's so difficult to book an appointment. The staff expect you to call between 9-9:30am to schedule an appointment, and it has to be that day! If you don't call within that half hour, you are expected to call the next day! This is useless for people who have day jobs. He is a nice man but totally unreliable.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I am surprised at all the reviews pleased with his bedside manner! I have found Dr. Brioux to be cold, stand-offish, and in many cases down right rude. I just had an appointment with him after not seeing him in several years and was taken aback by how rude and condescending he was! He didn't listen to what I was trying to tell him and he clearly just did not care. I have very little faith in his knowledge as a doctor, he was not able to give me any answers. Oh, and one word of advice, never admit to having gone to a walk in clinic! He turned from stand offish and cold to rude once he found out I had! I live an hour away, if I am so sick that I need a doctor chances are I will not feel well enough to wait 2 weeks for an appointment and drive the distance. I will not be returning to him again. Walk in clinics for me until I can get a doctor in my own city!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Brioux and his staff. After any appointment, he always asks me if there is anything else I'd like to talk about. How great is that?! He took care of me in Emergency one night after I was admitted and he was so kind to me, I asked him to be my Doctor. That was 10 years ago. I am very, very fortunate he's my Doctor. Plus! The staff are just as caring. :)

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

I have been a patient since he started in Woodstock. Very personable and easy to talk to. Always has been friendly and staff is helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009