Ratings for Dr. Saadedine Dimachki

great doctor !!! really helpful and always listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Very tough to figure out, the kind of person that is not trustworthy, can't take your opinion in consideration. Drugs oriented and once you have a problem, well, it is part of the experiment with the drugs. Experimented serious confidentiality breach that emerged in court thru third party allegations. That doctor is trying to give drugs to my 6 year old daughter, because my ex spouse decided our daughter had attention deficit disorder, which was denied with a second opnion from a study made by a master degree psychologist. I am totally against giving drugs to young children especially with possible side effect that could kill her! How can you do such a thing to such a young kid. Her mother is diagnosed bipolar and i am not sure if she is not suffering of more mental health problems such as schizophrenia, paranoia and psychopathic behaviors.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr Dimachki his a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable. I didn't always like what he had to tell me, but... he proved to me that he cared for my health and not just my feelings. He listened to my concerns and he gave proper advice. He's not judgemental and he respects our limitations. He has great work ethics and will not be influenced or pressured by anyone. He respects doctor-patient confidentiality. He promotes healthy lifestyle and recommends natural ways to overcome difficulties rather then simply giving you prescription drugs. He ajusted my treatment according to my needs and removed all unnecessary medications I had been taking. He literally saved my life! He got me to realise my suicidal thoughts where not because I wanted to die, but rather, it was a way to end the pain & suffering. Then he thought me other options to end the pain & suffering without causing further distress to my family. I would recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

helpful, listenes, if not for him I would be ...6 feet under.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007