Ratings for Dr. Joel Kroeker

Excellent Doctor. He is very experienced and the best doctor I have ever had. Its too bad we don't have more like him! Thanks Joel

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Kroeker was my physician for 10 years. Knowledgable, kind, professional and an all round great guy. I moved provinces, and sad to say he is no longer my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Kroeker is why I'm alive today. He took the time to listen to me, and let me know that even though I may have felt foolish in my situation, he did not share my feeling. Some doctors were born to be doctors... this man is a prime example.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Very good doctor, I feel lucky to have him as my family doctor. Very nice, knowledgeable and doesn't hesitate to refer patients to a specialist. I've had 2 colonoscopies by him and no pain or problems either time. With a strong family history of colo-rectal cancer he had no problem with performing a colonoscopy on me before age 50 ( my siblings have other family doctors who refused colonoscopies until after age 50). Clinic staff are friendly & helpful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Excellent knowledge base. Just what I look for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Kroeker is an excellent doctor with a wealth of knowledge. He is also knowledgeable enough to know when to refer patients to appropraite specialists. He is very personable and friendly. I am so grateful to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

My wife has been having health issues for three years now and Dr. Kroeker has been fantastic. He listens, he referes her to specialists in Winnipeg and he follows up on all tests and procedures. Calls the house to discuss he health if something is not right with blood tests. Caring,compassionate man.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I have had 3 painless colonoscopies in the past by another doctor. The one I had today was very painfull.Under sedation I was crying and sobbing in horrible pain that just went on and on.When the nurse wheeled me out I asked her"wasn't I supposed to be sedated?",and she responded that I had been.In the recovery area I laid there crying softly untill the nurse unhooked my IV and I could go home.My husband met me at the door to take me home and I collapsed into his arms sobbing uncontrollably for a few minutes until I could get myself together to walk out on my own accord. I haven't felf such agonizing pain since I gave birth.Maybe Fri afternoon is not a good time to have a procedure.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Is this Doc(GP ) working out of his area of expertise????My sister, who has a family Hx of colorectal cancer and has had numerous colonoscopies, had her last by this doc , doing a "locum" in Fort Frances, ON. She was sobbing during and after. The pain was agonizing!!! and still he continued. This is barbaric and totally unacceptabe practice!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Very helpul and when he wasnt sure what to do he reffered me and my kids on to someone who could better help! Great beside manner!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008