Ratings for Dr. Harvey S. Weingarten

This doctors office is the WORST, the receptionist staff are rude, dismissive and have POOR interpersonal skills and the wait time is horrendous and unacceptable! I need to find a new GP as soon as possible! This place is the worst ESP when I'm not feeling well!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

All I can say is that I'm so done with this office staff is rude so sick of going there with my great uncle and he is 87 yrs old and we waited last time for 3 hrs I have no choice since my uncle needs his meds, then get into the room and the nurse does what she needs to do then we wait an additional 1 hr before the dr comes in and what dies he do goes on his computer talks to my uncle 5 minutes then he done REALLY!!!! Nice man but never again!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

The staff is un-caring and rude. The wait is interminable. I'm in the process of switching Doc's (that's why I came to this web-site).

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Staff if RUDE. Never on time. Over books their schedule. I had an appt. the day after I was released from the hospital. They left me waiting for over 1 1/2 hrs in the waiting room. Other patients came and went, except for me. When a nurse saw me she told the gal at the desk, you know there is still someone out there? I figured well now I should be called right? nope, I waited another 20 minutes, got up and asked the gal at the desk for my hospitalization ID card and said I am leaving! I now have a new doctor and going to the doctors is pleasant. BYE BYE Weingarten. I hope you go broke!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Longest i've ever waited to see a doctor. Waited over 2 hours. Sure you can get an appointment...they just double and triple book the same times. Receptionist is rude. Having to listen to Rush Limbaugh in exam room is very unproffesional. I'm not sure what's up with this guy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Weigarten is a good doctor. He takes time to talk to you. I like most of his staff. However, there is a high turn over and a few staple staff members who are helpful. Sometimes the new nurses have trouble drawing blood, which is no fun for the patients! He has too many drug reps in and out. The waiting can be too long. I really like and trust him, but lately he has Glen Beck glaring on the radio in one of the exam rooms. I think it's inappropriate to have to listen to such CRAZY politics and rants when you go to the doctor. It is difficult to discuss your health, when you are competing with a crack pot, like Beck. For that reason I a may have to find a new doctor. He needs to turn off talk radio!!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Office staffs are unprofetional. I had to wait 2Hr. 30min to see doctor Weingarten. He was busy with Drug company sels people. Dr. Weingarten always insist on taking unnecessary medicine.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

The office and the staff are both sloppy. Staff bickers constantly -- in front of patients and doctors -- and front desk receptionist is surly. I walked out today after waiting an hour and 15 minutes past my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Weingarten is a terrible listener. I often find myself trying to get a word in about why I am there while he is rambling about politics and sports. The PAs there are very nice and take the time to listen - I actually prefer to go to them. The office staff is rude and not very organized.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Harvey S. Weingarten's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ De Monterrey, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

GHI