Ratings for Dr. Jacob Manonyane

Just moved to the City and along the drive down I contracted strep throat. Coming from a town where you wait 6 weeks to see someone or 5-12 hours in emerg, I was thrilled with how quick to diagnose and treat. Very friendly and on point. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I recently went to the walk-in clinic on a holiday when another walk-in clinic I knew was already closed. Dr. Manonyane was the most caring doctor I have met in many years. I had never been here before, but he listened, checked me out, advised that he felt I needed my appendix out and then called the surgeon. I was admitted to St. Paul's hospital and had my appendix out the next day. Dr. Manonyane advised that he would follow up with me, which he did. I have never been so impressed and in this case also grateful. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I recently had to go to minor emergency for a large cut to my hand. The staff at Laurier minor emergency treated me so well I am thoroughly impressed. Dr. Manonyane was excellent. Good sense of humor and very good at his job.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I really love him he is my favorite doctor,he is wonderful I want Him to be my family doctor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Manonyane has been a favorite of one of our adult children for years. We now know why. He is very caring, listens, takes his time and always shows concern. He is one doctor that I would highly recommend - he must read the file on each patient as he knows your history before seeing you. Maybe one day he will have his own practise.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Brought my son into the clinic with a concussion from hockey not knowing what to expect. Dr Manonyane was exceptional! He performed a very thorough examination and explained everything to us in common terms. Terrific with kids. Even did a follow up call to our house. Too bad he does not have his own practice as I would jump at the oppotunity to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr J. Manonyane is fantastic. He is great with kids, he made my son feel at ease, he knows he's stuff!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

First time to a walk in clinic and was worried about they type of doctors there. Doctor Manonyane is great. Asked lots of questions and listened. Too bad he is not in private practice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Jacob is extremely nice and it is too bad he is not in private practice. Presently he only works at the walk-in clinic and isn't a family doctor. A family member who recently moved to SK needed an immediate referral to an Immunologist for treatment. Dr. Jacob contacted one that day and called us at home to let us know. The next day he called to leave a message that the appt time was set to see the specialist. Then on the day of the appt he called to remind us of the time. He went well beyond the call of duty and was extremely caring. I would recommend him hands down. Now, the girls at the front desk...not so much. They are rather rude and impatient.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Jacob is very kind and gentle. I have seen him several times and have always felt heard and understoond. He did not "rush" me out the door. He explains his diagnosis in terms I can understand. He takes the time to listen and to answer my questions. I think he is a wonderful doctor ~ very knowledgeable, patient and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008