Ratings for Dr. Ari Levinson

Dr Levinson sat there a fat shamed me the entire time and gave me false information about my diabetes - which has absolutely nothing to do with his field of medicine. He is disgusting and dismissive. His staff at the cardiology clinic on the danforth are also inappropriate. Making women dress is gowns and walk from room to room although the gowns do not cover anything. And then people just strolling in and out of the rooms while leaving the doors open while my breasts are exposed while I’m laying on the table.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

If ever I need to, I would see this doctor again. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. I had a few tests done and thankfully all was good. I would recommend Dr. Levinson to everyone. :)

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have a very strong feeling he is playing OHIP. Everyone I talked with had the exact same message for escalating tests and no response on results of final test despite repeated calls. I'm considering calling OHIP to complain.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Very efficient, cares, knowledgeable, easy to talk too

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Very thorough/detailed and attentive. Met with him three times so far and each time he was on time. Takes time to answer questions and ordered a number of tests. Very happy with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I can see why some might be put off by his bedside manner and long wait times. He has certainly been dismissive and invalidating at times, but he is very attentive and thorough with me and has done extra research and other work to serve me optimally and advise me. And his receptionist Margaret is an absolute gem!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

very poor experience. I would avoid this doctor. He does way too tests . His explanations were Poor. He exposed me to a lot of radiation needlessly through multiple nuclear scans as I learned. Simply motivated by the bottom line.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Referred by GP on a Thursday and appointment made for the Tuesday. Waited 1/2 hour in a very busy waiting room to see Dr. Levinson. He met with me for about 10 minutes, taking notes of my medical history and symptoms. He was polite, thorough and actually listened to me. He scheduled a bevy of tests for the following week at the Cardiology Clinic and and the Albany Lab. Got a personal call from him to come in to discuss results of ultrasound just a few days after the test. I will see him later this week. I found him to be professional and caring and was amazed at how quickly I got an appointment with this doctor. .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I recently was referred to Dr Levinson. He strikes me as a fine Dr - thorough, knowledgeable and cautious - which is a good quality in this line of work. I would recommend him. I am not impressed with the intial wait times, or the front desk, and the office waiting room is too small. The medical technicians , though, are good.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Saw Dr. Levinson at the ACD office on Bloor St. W. Went early to get 48 hr. heart monitor evaluated before an ultra-sound an stress test. Waited for over an hour to see him because not all the tests had been completed. When I eventually saw him, I found him to be very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. He reviewed the series of test results made a quick assessment of them and outlined to me, his views and recommendations. The office was extremely busy and backed-up, the majority of which were processed rather quickly. I unfortunately was in the office for more than two hours, which maybe normal in today's environment. None of this was the fault of the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017