Ratings for Dr. Ari Levinson

Saw Dr. Levinson at the ACD office on Bloor St. W. Went early to get 48 hr. heart monitor evaluated before an ultra-sound an stress test. Waited for over an hour to see him because not all the tests had been completed. When I eventually saw him, I found him to be very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. He reviewed the series of test results made a quick assessment of them and outlined to me, his views and recommendations. The office was extremely busy and backed-up, the majority of which were processed rather quickly. I unfortunately was in the office for more than two hours, which maybe normal in today's environment. None of this was the fault of the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Another terrible wait time for seeing Dr. Levinson for my test results. Had to see him at his Coxwell Office. Office very untidy not professional at all papers all over the place. On this visit patients came and went even those coming in after me. I ended up the very last one, I heard the receptionist going in and saying we forgot a patient in the waiting room. Yes that is right forgot me all together but when realize it called me in appointment was for 5:30 did not see him till 6:45. Got great news and do not need to see him again. Happy for that. If I need a heart doctor again in future I will go back to another one I had before.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I seen Dr Levinson first at the Albany Medical Clinic. Waited 2 hours to see him for two minutes, had a physio appointment which I was very late for. Ordered a bunch of test at his cardiac clinic on the Danforth that was done over two days of test. Went for follow up again at the Albany Clinic this time 1 hr and 30 min wait for again a two minute talk about results and send for angiogram. Great time management at East General for procedure and got no blockage. I feel he is a great doctor for his knowledge but did not spend a lot of time with me and the waiting was terrible. He did a lot of test to rule out a blockage issue which is good. But waiting times the worse.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

office management is very very very bad sad to say doc is good but if reports are missing etc... whats the use. i am surprised if no law suit has been filled

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This 'doctor's' office is disorganized and fails to acknowledge refferals from family doctors. Wait times are often lengthy. Expensive proceeduers are often recommended with no reason given.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Besides ALWAYS having to wait over 60 minutes for my app't., Dr. Levinson is an EXCELLENT Cardiologist. He takes his time explaining everything and is genuinely concerned about my health. I STRONGLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

My family doctor has sent four (4) referals to this doctor for my annual check up and I have hand delivered another. All have been ignored. Expect lengthy wait times if he does condescend to see you. He does not report his finding to the doctor who did the referral.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

ordered what i thought were unnecessary tests. could not explain why i needed to be tested.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

after a number of tests my symptom continued and I was told "Don't worry about it". My partner was, age 85 was seen by him for a consult yet he insisted he get on the treadmill with winter boots on- he was and has always been asymptomatic but felt bullied by the Doctor- when seen in his office we realized he was going to Florida in 2 days and was simply rushing us out- he was reported to the hospital and his division-

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I do believe that Dr. Levinson is an excellent Cardiologist and his staff are excellent. I have noticed over the number roof years that I have been going to see him that his follow up has been slow and his response to test results has been non-existent until I push to have a consultation about them. This couple with the fact that he has a mountain of paper files lying round the office make me believe that when u r in front of him and he is well informed he makes great decisions however he is understaffed and over booked so eventually i am left with the impression that he will miss something. Case in point is that for the last six months I can't get in to see him about three major tests i had done. Do I assume that its OK?

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015