Ratings for Dr. Ari Levinson

Very thorough/detailed and attentive. Met with him three times so far and each time he was on time. Takes time to answer questions and ordered a number of tests. Very happy with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I can see why some might be put off by his bedside manner and long wait times. He has certainly been dismissive and invalidating at times, but he is very attentive and thorough with me and has done extra research and other work to serve me optimally and advise me. And his receptionist Margaret is an absolute gem!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

very poor experience. I would avoid this doctor. He does way too tests . His explanations were Poor. He exposed me to a lot of radiation needlessly through multiple nuclear scans as I learned. Simply motivated by the bottom line.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Referred by GP on a Thursday and appointment made for the Tuesday. Waited 1/2 hour in a very busy waiting room to see Dr. Levinson. He met with me for about 10 minutes, taking notes of my medical history and symptoms. He was polite, thorough and actually listened to me. He scheduled a bevy of tests for the following week at the Cardiology Clinic and and the Albany Lab. Got a personal call from him to come in to discuss results of ultrasound just a few days after the test. I will see him later this week. I found him to be professional and caring and was amazed at how quickly I got an appointment with this doctor. .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I recently was referred to Dr Levinson. He strikes me as a fine Dr - thorough, knowledgeable and cautious - which is a good quality in this line of work. I would recommend him. I am not impressed with the intial wait times, or the front desk, and the office waiting room is too small. The medical technicians , though, are good.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Saw Dr. Levinson at the ACD office on Bloor St. W. Went early to get 48 hr. heart monitor evaluated before an ultra-sound an stress test. Waited for over an hour to see him because not all the tests had been completed. When I eventually saw him, I found him to be very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. He reviewed the series of test results made a quick assessment of them and outlined to me, his views and recommendations. The office was extremely busy and backed-up, the majority of which were processed rather quickly. I unfortunately was in the office for more than two hours, which maybe normal in today's environment. None of this was the fault of the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Another terrible wait time for seeing Dr. Levinson for my test results. Had to see him at his Coxwell Office. Office very untidy not professional at all papers all over the place. On this visit patients came and went even those coming in after me. I ended up the very last one, I heard the receptionist going in and saying we forgot a patient in the waiting room. Yes that is right forgot me all together but when realize it called me in appointment was for 5:30 did not see him till 6:45. Got great news and do not need to see him again. Happy for that. If I need a heart doctor again in future I will go back to another one I had before.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I seen Dr Levinson first at the Albany Medical Clinic. Waited 2 hours to see him for two minutes, had a physio appointment which I was very late for. Ordered a bunch of test at his cardiac clinic on the Danforth that was done over two days of test. Went for follow up again at the Albany Clinic this time 1 hr and 30 min wait for again a two minute talk about results and send for angiogram. Great time management at East General for procedure and got no blockage. I feel he is a great doctor for his knowledge but did not spend a lot of time with me and the waiting was terrible. He did a lot of test to rule out a blockage issue which is good. But waiting times the worse.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

office management is very very very bad sad to say doc is good but if reports are missing etc... whats the use. i am surprised if no law suit has been filled

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This 'doctor's' office is disorganized and fails to acknowledge refferals from family doctors. Wait times are often lengthy. Expensive proceeduers are often recommended with no reason given.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017