You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Randy Moore

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Absolutely the surgeon you want if you need a AAA or Popliteal aneurysm fixed. I had both done within a week with little to no pain and a doctor with great bedside manner. I can't believe I could have done better in the world. He has a superior medical team working with him who absolutely know what they are doing and when to do it. Bravo Dr. Moore

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Moore is truly amazing doctor, my dad was diagnosed with a very large aortic aneurysm, and before the first month of knowing this he was operated on. I am so pleased with his fast action on this matter. He was very caring, compassionate and concerned. Tremendous doctor and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. Moore was my Mother's surgeon for about 8 years and I couldn't say enough good things about him. He was kind, compassionate, competent and the ultimate professional. He did excellent work on her peripheral vascular disease and always had time for her questions and concerns. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

My father was diagnosed with Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm in 2014. Dr. Randy Moore had his case and transferred us to Edmonton. We didn't actually have a chance to contact Dr. Moore in any way, but all through his assistant. I guess this review is for his staff only. I spoke with Dr. Moore’s assistant on the phone a few times for arranging diagnostic appointments. She sounded impatient and somewhat arrogant. We had no idea what to do and what’s going to happen. And apparently we are asking too many questions on this urgent matter. I had to bring this up. I hope other families and patients don’t have to be treated like this.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

My situation wasn't as serious as many of the comments on here (vericose veins), but Dr. Moore was everything you want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Randy Moore is the best Dr. my husband and I have ever had the honor to meet. My husband will be having his surgery in January/2014. Dr Moore has gone above and beyond to answer our question and concerns, he truly is a one of a kind surgeon, we are blessed to have him on our side.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

My first review of any doc ever but I had to with dr. Moore! He is AWESOME all around. I just turned 30 and have 3 kids under the age of 5. The pregnancies gave me horrible varicose veins...all of my valves were shot which is surprising as I'm so young to have this problem. He was extremely professional, straight to the point, on time, and really cared about me and my situation. I was also thankful to find that Alberta health care covered my procedures. There was very minimal bruising when done and my legs look fantastic!!! I couldn't have chose a better, more professional, more cooler doctor! Lol. I'd recommend him to anyone!!! Thank you SO much Dr. Moore for helping/fixing me!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Randy Moore is one of the most dedicated surgeons I have ever had the privilege to be associated with. He put a new style of stent to repair my aortic aneurism and made me part of a study. During this period, he has been the consummate professional and the best of friends if you want him to be at the same time. He rarely has any time to himself and I have no idea where he finds the energy nor the drive to press himself as much as he does. All I know is I was blessed to have this man give me extended life and will be forever grateful to him. God will have a special place for you Randy and you so deserve the best. All the best to you in the remainder of your life. If there is anything that I can ever do for you, just let me know and I will be there. Take out your trash, weed your garden, ugg, shovel your walk because you gave me the ability to, wash your car or carry your clubs. Have a wonderful life Randy. Gary Kirton

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Moore was knowledgable, professional, careing alway followed up with our mother. My elderly mother was admitted to hospital on her death bed - Dr Moore saved her life. Thank-you so very much.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Randy Moore's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life! Excellent communication and professionalism. On call for any concerns before and after surgery. "

April 29, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the surgeon you want if you need a AAA or Popliteal aneurysm fixed. I had both done within a week with little to no pain and a doctor with great bed..."

March 30, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T1Y 6J4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3500 26 Avenue Northeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039435467".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moore is truly amazing doctor, my dad was diagnosed with a very large aortic aneurysm, and before the first month of knowing this he was operated on. I am so..."

October 12, 2014