Ratings for Dr. T. Mahmood

I have been dicked around by his secretaries I have applied for disablity n sent 3 forms to his office n asked em to fill out 3 2 and a half weeks later I'm still waitn on those lazy bitches to hurry up n get my papers signed n filled out so I can pay my Bill's! In debt cause the secretarys are there to lazy or are refusing to help cause I'm native, next time go to a different doc just so this doesnt happen to anyone else I wouldn't waste time on him sourly on the fact he needs better ppl working for him

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Went in, was the only one in the office, 1/2 hour before my appointment. 8 people came in after me, he took all of them first. Then when I was in, he barely examined me at all, told me it was golfers elbow and gave me a prescription for over the counter Voltaren! He said to see a physiotherapist which was the only good thing he did! They found my elbow was out of place and popped it back, which was causing the "golfers elbow". Skip this quack! The money we paid as taxpayers for my visit was ridiculous and he did NOTHING...

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I recently just had my second hip replaced. The first was done by Dr. Mahmood 7 years ago and everything went great. This one was even better. Short wait. Quick recovery. Some may not like his"bed side manner" but I'm not there to have my tires pumped. I want honest direct answers and he will give them. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

He is a great gentleman with knowledge and I would reccomend him

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

After suffering a Lizfranc fracture Dr Mamood and his staff were very helpful in helping me to recover.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I would not suggest anyone go to him. I fell off a roof 6 months ago and am losing feeling on the left side of my body as well have pain in my hip something like a rock in between the joint and he said it was normal to lose feeling that it comes from sitting to much and the pain is because I’m not working. He wouldn’t even let me finish a sentence before giving his opinion. If I could I would have him fired. I have rarely met people that dumb and unprofessional. It was only after I got angry that he actually stopped and listened.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I experienced a terrible fall and Dr. Mahmood has been nothing but amazing. The process was slow, lots of appointment but he has no control over that. He’s kind, funny, helpful and makes you feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

long story short....after now 3 surgerys, the first two done by this "surgeon" and just about 3 years of my life being incredibly altered, I wud never ever recommend him to anyone, he doesn't know how to access the resources available. first surgery ....9 screws and a plate....3 months later ....2nd surgery to remove some screws however due to the fact that the ends of the screws were rubbing on the socket of my shoulder he decides that he should replace my humerus...after months of physio....and very dissatisfied with the end result...my range of motion was severely compromised. after assessment with a rehab specialist and referral to a different surgeon, it was discovered that there were major issues....the muscle fused wrong on the bone. So now I have had a reverse shoulder replacement. please do some checking before settling to see this guy!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Everything was done with ease I received good care felt assured and comfortable I'm walking and doing good

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

im a diabetic & my toe turned black he said I needed it amputated & twice he said he was going to do it then cancelled ..he never did call for a new appointment & his secretary said he has had lots of broken bones to fix so I said are you telling me cutting off my leg possibly isn't as important .. so after a MONTH I finally got pissed & told them what I thought of the shitty service he offered & I will book with another doctor ...I would look for a different doctor if anyone is getting referred to this quack........

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016