Ratings for Dr. T. Mahmood

long story short....after now 3 surgerys, the first two done by this "surgeon" and just about 3 years of my life being incredibly altered, I wud never ever recommend him to anyone, he doesn't know how to access the resources available. first surgery ....9 screws and a plate....3 months later ....2nd surgery to remove some screws however due to the fact that the ends of the screws were rubbing on the socket of my shoulder he decides that he should replace my humerus...after months of physio....and very dissatisfied with the end result...my range of motion was severely compromised. after assessment with a rehab specialist and referral to a different surgeon, it was discovered that there were major issues....the muscle fused wrong on the bone. So now I have had a reverse shoulder replacement. please do some checking before settling to see this guy!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Everything was done with ease I received good care felt assured and comfortable I'm walking and doing good

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

im a diabetic & my toe turned black he said I needed it amputated & twice he said he was going to do it then cancelled ..he never did call for a new appointment & his secretary said he has had lots of broken bones to fix so I said are you telling me cutting off my leg possibly isn't as important .. so after a MONTH I finally got pissed & told them what I thought of the shitty service he offered & I will book with another doctor ...I would look for a different doctor if anyone is getting referred to this quack........

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

He turned my partial knee replacement into a full knee replacement. Fractured my bone during surgery but did not inform me until I was having my staples removed. Spent an extra 6 weeks on crutches. Never really recovered fully and have always had pain. Now I am preparing for another surgery on the same knee to remove the replacement he put in.. wrong... the upper portion isn't in straight and bottom portion is not attached to my bone. I'm in more pain now than before my partial knee replacement. DO NOT LET THIS MAN TOUCH YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Long waiting time, both referral time, & at office (triple booked!). I had scope on my damaged knee; removal of damaged tissues. However my knee won't heal, still swollen & sore, "may need knee replacement" now . He had a gentle manner, but in a hurry.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Mahmood performed a bunionectomy a couple of weeks ago and I am quite impressed with the outcome. Very little pain in comparison to what so many people had warned me of with regard to this particular surgery!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Broke my right clavicle into 3 pieces. It looked similar to a Z and seperated from my A.C. joint.. Everyone in the emergency was telling me you will need surgery today. Dr. Mahmood then seen me and said give him a sling and some oxycodone. This is after I told him I play football, baseball,hockey and work heavy construction. Drywall and concrete work. This did not matter to him. I pretty much begged him to fix it 2 weeks later. He was very rude. Told me to take it up with my family dr. 3 years of discomfort later I had to drive 200 miles to another city to have this problem repaired. with good sucess. I spent about $1,000 travelling back and forth to Saskatoon for my surgery and follow ups. This guy is a quack! Run like hell if you have to see this guy!!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Horrible!! If you have a torn ACL RUN AWAY! LIMP away if you have to!! Find another specialist!! I waited 8 months to see him after tearing my ACL. I saw him in 2009 and he dismissed me. After 5 seconds of wiggling my knee around (painfully), said "Yeah your ACL is torn, no you don't need the surgery, here's some exercises, do these and you'll be fine." FINE?! He handed me a badly photocopied page of exercises and sent me away. I'm a 2nd degree brown belt in karate and I've had to give that up. I stand for most of my job, and I've almost had to give that up. I can't exercise anymore or walk for more than 20 mins at a time. It keeps popping out of joint, so now I can't even kneel down without agonizing pain. There's not a day goes by that my knee doesn't hurt. I'm 30 years old and I need my mobility. This "doctor" ruined my life! Thankfully I'm in BC now and I'll find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Greet guy, I have a swollen knee problem and I saw him and though he could not figure out what was the problem he referred me to someone else in a different field .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

he did a great job at fixing my broken arm i almost lost complete movement in my hand but thanks to him things are great again

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011