Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Plotnikoff

I suffered for five years with what turned out to be several medical conditions. Specialists were unable to help me. It was not until I saw Dr. Plotnikoff and Dr. Bogolub at the Penney George Center, at Abbott Northwestern, that I started to get the diagnoses and treatment I needed. Dr. Plotnikoff is thorough, patient and compassionate. He is very intelligent and knows a great deal about a number of medical conditions. He and Dr. Bogolub were able to help me so that the diarrhea I had several times each day, dropped to two or three times a month. Dr. Plotnikoff ordered the tests that found I had a primary immune deficiency. Previous specialists had not ordered these tests. Dr. Plotnikoff ordered the tests that found I was fighting a chronic infection. Dr. Plotnikoff spends a great deal of time with me at each appointment. In the past, I have felt that Drs have given up on me when I did not get well quickly enough. NOT DR. PLOTNIKOFF. He listens, cares and investigates.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Gregory A. Plotnikoff's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1989)