Ratings for Dr. Nicholas W. Cicchetti

I have dentist phobia and Dr. Cicchetti is the only dentist who gets that. He has done lots of work over a 10 year period and I am pleased with everything he has done. Nice office, love watching TV while in a dental chair. I now travel 50 miles one way to use Dr. Cicchetti.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

He's great. His staff isn great. So what if he has trained professionald doing much of the work, he's busy! We have been very happy and he has worked with us to help us with a payment plan. I give him an A++.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr is very very nice. But he sucks. Every tooth he filled or did a root canal in I had an issue. Evry single one. Numerous family members had the same issue. Staff is very rude as if they are doing u a favor giving u an appointment. Very very bad dentist. Do not recommend at all. Go to some one else.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

GREAT DENTIST Office is exceptionally clean and you can watch tv while dentist is working on you. All staff is friendly, helpful and polite. I dont understand the other ratings of bad svc, you should go to other dentist to compare and then you make critical judgements. Doctor explains all procedures prior to getting services. You have the options to pick what is most suitable for you! I have been a patient for about 8 years now. I LOVE THEM

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

you may wait a bit but he is sooooooo worth the wait. he is kind and understanding. he will work with you and never rush u into a decision. he is so wonderful. have gone to others and he is in a league of his own

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Great dentist! I've been going for 5 years now & he is the most gentle dentist. He cares on a personal level also. I find myself to be calm there & less nervous because he takes his time. I needed a root canal & could not believe that I was not in any pain during or after. During the whole procedure he always asked & said, "Are you OK?" He truly cares about his patients. I moved & still drive an hour to go there....

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Office is exceptionally clean and you can watch tv while dentist is working on you. All staff is friendly, helpful and polite. I dont understand the other ratings of bad svc, you should go to other dentist to compare and then you make critical judgements. Doctor explains all procedures prior to getting services. You have the options to pick what is most suitable for you! I LOVE THEM!!! I recommend them to everyone!! Best Dental office in Union County!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Very considerate and tries to explain dentistry/his plan at basic level to patients. Thought he was too quick to recommend major procedures without exploring less invasive options first (i.e. he suggested 2 root canals, but on discussion we agreed on a trial with anti-inflammatory/antibiotics, which in the end worked on one tooth and not the other - so only had 1 root canal).

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

The doctor was an hour late seeing me. I had told the staff I needed to be in and out on time and they kept telling me I would be which I wasn't.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

dr cicchetti is the nicest man in the whole worldi would travel to the ends of the earth to continue to be his patienti have recommended so many friends and family to him and they all love him too he is kind, patient, and gentle and he understands pain and never makes you feel like e baby. this is by far my favorite dr everthe staff is great too

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008