Ratings for Dr. A. Veres

Been to the clinic for years, 'cause where do you get a new doctor in this city? Clinic is OK for yearly paps, but that's about it. I feel like she's a "them" from the us and them teams. I don't feel I can express myself and feel listened to. No empathy. Did nothing for my severe periods and pms; now I'm going through menopause and wish I could find a doctor in Wpg who could help, but I'm too mentally/physically exhausted to look right now, ha! Working through this without any medical help and I found none forthcoming at the Women's Health Clinic. They tout themselves as a holistic clinic; I don't believe it and would never donate a cent to them. Maybe they're burnt out over there. Sorry, but that's how I feel.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

misdiagnosed breast cancer when I was 47 saying that women that age don't get breast cancer!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

I have seen her for years and doctors that think they know the answer and look no further when you go back with the same issues ... should change careers.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Caring and compassionate. My only wish is that she practised outside of WHC so I could see her for all my medical issues.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Sure very friendly and helpful - the question is the diagnosis. And they are always incorrect. I would get a second opinion - some stuff will make your life miserable and there is no need to. The first misdiagnosis - ruined my life.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Veres is very down to earth and very reassuring. She is also very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

I think she is fabulous--always listens, cares and is willing to refer when asked. I only wish she was taking new patients, so that I could send my daughter to her. My only complaint is that she works part time, so isn't always there, but good for her for not giving her life to her career.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

should be more concerned with clients instead of collegues.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr Veres is a very caring doctor, she has been my doctor for almost 13 years, she listens to your problems and gives u the support u need. She treats u like a human being not just another person coming to throu the clinic.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Dr Veres, is the most thoughtful and kind doctor I have ever been too. She is very open to my concerns, my requests for referrrals and cares about meas a person. Too bad she isn't taking any new patients. She works out of the Women's Health Clinic, where all the doctors work hard at caring about women't issues. It is a great place!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007