Ratings for Dr. Mark Clark

Dr. Clark is a sincere practitioner who truly cares about the well sing if his patients. We have as a family have sought his advice for 3 decades. Highly recommend! Ken

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I can't believe there are any negative comments on Dr. Clark! Both my wife and I have seen him on many occassions and he is the consumate professional. He is extremely knowledgable and well read on medical subjects pertaining to the conditions that affect you. He is also understanding and has a great bedside manner. Bottom line, I would challenge anyone to find a better family doctor that Dr. Mark Clark, period!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Clark smiles and is pleasant to his patients. Dr. Clark helped me with my problem, and seem very concerned that I was OK. Thank you Dr. Clark

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Has been our family Dr. since he arrived in Dauphin and has always met our satisfaction and then some. Great doctor

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr.Clark is an amazing doctor. After being extremely ill and having my gp tell me it was a problem with dairy. By chance I happened to see Dr. Clark in walk-in. He took one look at me and knew something was wrong. He immediately sent me for tests and within a couple weeks I was hospitalized with a clear diagnosis. Luckily he took me on as a patient. I find him to be very personable, follows up with phone calls, will fit you in for appointments, all in all a very nice person.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

This rating is based on how he treats my child. The few times she's been ill, he was quick to acknowledge that the visit was necessary. My child immediately is at ease with him. It's no wonder as he ensure that they are the most important thing at that time. He has a wonderful smile and a gentle voice. Otherwise, healthy baby visits exams thorough and continued discussion around daily life; does education during exam about healthy living options; good eating, physical activity, brushing/flossing, and to enjoy life. Thank you for your wonderful care for my child.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

I seen this Doctor a long time ago, and would not go back! I had an ear infection as a child and went to see him at walk in, he was so mean, he commented that I would probably loose my hearing and other comments that really scared me as a child!!! Not very compasionate to a little kid!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Very intelligent, efficient, approachable, and excellent with my baby. Willing to make exceptions for our family during a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Has been my dr. for 13 years now - squeezed me in when no-one else was taking patients. My kids love him and he is very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

He has been my family doctor for 10 years, now. I can't imagine going toany one else. As far as Physicians go, he is exceptionally capable.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007