Ratings for Dr. Salma Iftikhar

Best $ I spent she is fantastic. As a Canadian not being able to get a referral to a specialist I went to the Mayo. Blessing obtaining some answers! :)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Seeing doctor Iftikhar was truely a blessing.I must have won the doctor lottery,because she was amazing.I didnt expect an internist to pinpoint a genetic disease.She was so observant,so interested in helping me. feel it was fate that i got her as my doctor,out of all the doctors at the mayo clinic,she knew exactly what she was talking about.After 4 years of trying to get a diagnoses in Canada,it took her about 15 minutes to suggest i may have "ehlers danlos syndrome" no doctors in canada would test me for it.She immediately set up appointments with all the specialists and got me into the most amazing geneticst dr kirmani in 3 days.In canada the wait time is 6 months.Thank you so much Dr. Iftikhar,i will be going back to the mayo to see her for yearly check ups.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Salma Iftikhar's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1991)

Assurant