Ratings for Dr. Hans Dy

My mother has been with Dr, Dy at the Ravines Retirement home for the past 5 yrs. Recently he responded to a medical e-mail question I had for my mother, while on vacation. On a Saturday he came to my mothers door to check on her condition on his own call. At the Ravines he deals with the elderly and their stressed offspring, with compassion. He listens and is 100% caring. I have 100% faith in what actions he takes for my mothers well being. The elderly at the Ravines are very fortunate to have him as a doctor. He does not over medicate the elderly. Watches what they are prescribed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. Dy provided palliative care for my father. He was available 24-7 and made regular visits to his bedside until the end. His compassion in caring for the elderly is second to none

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Dy. He is always very caring, thorough, and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Saw Dr. Dy at the after-hours clinic. He was excellent - VERY knowledgable and thorough. He took his time to explain everything in great detail, but in a comprehensible manner. He was kind too. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Dy saw me at the after-hours clinic that my regular doctor is part of. He was quite thorough in assessing my problem. And he did not charge me for a sick note, which other doctors do.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Dy is really great at making sure you are cared for but not over medicated. :) At the same time he is reluctant to give medications so that can slow a treatment course. Push for answers if he doesn't move as fast you'd like.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I have been with Dr. Dy for several years, and even though I've always hated going to doctors, I actually enjoy each and every appt. I reluctantly go to. I can't even compare Dr. Dy to anyone because he is in a class all by himself. Everyone is 100% correct about his detailed explanations and he has even drawn pictures on the tissue paper you lie on...fabulous! He spent God knows how much money on his education and he FREELY shares his knowledge with everyone. It's apparent he is a strong believer in preventative medicine and wants his patients to be their own doctors as well. Dr. Dy is definitely in his field for all the right reasons, and I wish every doctor was exactly like him. It sounds strange, but aside from his vast knowledge and compassion, he is actually a fun doctor! A true gem....

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been with Dr. Dy for almost 20 years and his care has been beyond superior. He has taken on my two children and recently when my husband could not get the help he needed with his own physician, Dr. Dy and his staff were kind enough to help us out. I know how busy physicians can be, finding the time to put patients and their families first no matter what is an amazing gift. Great care, great doctor, great staff!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

terrific doctor looks after 3 generations of my family

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Dy is a bit of a peculiarity in the medical community in that he actually takes the time to explain things to you in a manner that is understandable and helpful. When my son was born eight years ago, we would trust noone else but Dr. Dy to be his physician. Over the years, he has looked after many of my family members and has proved over and over again that he is a compassionate and knowledgable practitioner. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to be under his care. - Joe Nasrallah (Ottawa)

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012