Ratings for Dr. Patricia Galanti

Dr. Galanti has been our trusted family physician about 5 years now and has seen us through some very trying times. She is a straight shooter and won't sugarcoat anything and that may rub people the wrong way but if you can get past that, there isn't a more reliable and caring doctor out there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The most rude doctor I have ever encountered. I am a patient of Dr. Wilk and had to see Galanti while he was on vacation. She was rude, condescending and judgemental. Never again will see her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I found Dr. Galanti to be very rude to me. I have never felt so much judgement or was so offended after seeing a doctor. This is the first time after seeing a doctor i'll actually drive further to go somewhere else, which is an inconvenience. I felt like she wasn't understanding and I caught her giving me bad looks. I felt so judged for no reason! Also, I had a bad cold for 2 weeks and paid a $30 copay just to get some antibiotics, which she didn't give me anything and told me to buy over the counter meds. I understand she had her beliefs, but i don't want to feel judged if my beliefs are different. I know what is best for me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I called in yesterday night on the emergency line. Dr. Galanti was the doctor on call. I must say this woman is out right the rudest doctor I have ever came encounter with. It seemed to me she was concerned about money and only money. She brushed me off the phone and said to go to medcheck. I explained. I knew what was wrong with me and I was in pain. I was asking to have a script for amoxicillian. I was not asking for a narcotic. I have a sinus infection. Oh plus I must say I am in the nursing school at IUPUI. She was so worried about money and co- pays. Oh the answering service is not helpful and rude as well. I am seriously thinking about changing doctors. I have been seeing my doctor that is in the group for years! I am thinking about changing doctors because of this ill mannered woman! I find her to have no bed side manners.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. Galanti charges $40 to fill out a sport physical form. She also mis diagnosed a borken bone in my foot. Told me to put an ace bandage on it. After 2 weeks I went to an orthopitic dr and was told my foot had a broken bone. I will never see this dr agian. I went 2 different times with 2 different family members. She is not a good dr. She just does not care. She is a good listener and talker but the care she provides is not what I want for my famly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

If you are OK with being talked down to, not being able to get appointments when you need them and not getting return calls, be sure to go to this doctor. As a new patient, my adult daughter couldn't get a return call to tell her what OB/GYN they recommended. I once had to wait 40 minutes only to reschedule because they couldn't tell me how much longer it would be, because 2 other patients had been signed in before me, but I was already signed in and sitting down when those patients walked in the door. Dr. Gilanti is frequently on vacation, and I had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment for my daughter in for a refill on a med she was out of. I had to wait 3 weeks for a physical appointment. She is knowledgeable, but very condescending in her tone and body language, which I simply can't get past. We needed a referral which they said they would schedule, but after several weeks, we finally discovered they had forgotten to do the referral. I'm finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Staff were great. Dr.Galanti was very helpful and intelligent. She takes time for questions and is very thorough! My experience was very pleasant!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I have appreciated Dr. Galanti, though I've only been a patient of hers for a year or two. She inspires confidence and seems to be a proactive, preventive physician. She is very cordial and takes times for questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

She was very kind and very knowledgeable. Making sure to explain the issues my husband and I had, she eased all of our fears and answered all of our questions in a way that was easy to understand. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who needed a family doctor, a gynecologist, or a pediatrician. She is certainly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Dr. Patricia Galanti's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Massachusetts