Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

April 2012, underwent BA and lift and under eye blepharoplasy, performed 2 weeks apart. It has been 10 weeks and the results are incredible. Was treated exceptionally well by all staff including the Operating staff at Carlton Place Hospital; Crystal, the receptionist is so kind and very helpful each time I call with a question. Highly recommend Dr. Callaghan. He is a perfectionist who never forgets to smile with each visit. I’m a 41 year old patient who looks and feels like a million bucks.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr Callaghan is truly an artist and has a wonderful personality. So does his staff! He performed a very successful surgery on my nose 4 months ago and it looks stunning. I felt 100% comfortable with him and trusted the result even though he could not show me photos of past rhinoplasty he's done -- and that's the only part that made me anxious about choosing him. I am so pleased with the entire experience that I would highly recommend him to anyone and snatch up his services before he decides to retire!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Great Doctor, very particular (he's a Virgo), Crystal is a great front person (Receptionist). Breast Augmentation, Nepean, ON

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I had a tummy tuck and lipo. Consultation was great and I felt comfortable with all his accreditation. However, my recovery was more than I anticipated. It was a EXTREMELY painful recovery but beauty isn't painless. But my issue was 2 things. I had both stitches and staple and when I had the staples removed in the office I thought I was going to pass out. It was unbelievably painful---and the nurse was annoyed that I keep stopping her. The next real issue is my belly button looks huge, bulging and abnormal. I'm embarrassed to show it...but my tummy is flat and that's a good thing. But be aware of his reconstructing belly buttons on all his photos. I saw it on his photos and just thought they would heal....WRONG.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I had my preop appointment with Dr. Callaghan. He spent over an hour with me to explain the procedure, possible complications, and recovery. He gave me real expectations instead of promising me a six pack for my tummy tuck. His office staff are lovely. When I explained I only had a small window to have my surgery done in they did their best to find me a spot on the surgical list. I consulted several other plastic surgeons in ottawa for the same surgery and Dr. Callaghan was the one that put me most at ease, answered all of my questions and didn't rush me out of the office in 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

I had a liposuction 6 mounth ago, I'm verry happy with the resolte, everything looks natural. I was expecting a little bit of a biger change but i didn't specify before, and i would say that he probably did wath will look the most proportional with my shape. Now that I lost 10 pounds I I'm totaly happy and i will recommend him to anyone. And ofcoarse if I would like a toutch up I would have to paye extra fees, for the room at the hospital and the anastetic witch is not free. I know that a liposuction is note a perfect science, but I'm not gona change anything, i'm very happy like that. I had a good service, no complain.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Callaghan changed my life... I was very unhappy with a broken nose and he fixed, realigned and narrowed. a very complicated procedure and all went really well... recovery was as expected and results incredible! super happy!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I am 23 years old and got a major tummy tuck last year after loosing 110 pounds. I chose Dr. Callaghan because of his amazing credidentials. Dr. Callaghan took all the time to answer all of my questions and was really passonate about what he did. He made me so excited for the surgery. He kept telling me that it was going to look so great, and he couldn't wait to get started etc. Waking up from the surgery I was extremely sick from the anesthetic. Dr. Callaghan kept telling to nurse to give me something to make me feel better. He even pulled up a chair and sat with me for about 20 minutes telling me that the results were great and that I did well etc. He's staff are amazing and I couldn't chose a better Dr. to care for me. I would honestly recommed this Dr. to ANYONE! Good Luck!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Callaghan was the first doctor I've ever come to for any sort of procedure. I got lucky because he was one of the two doctors I had in mind and did any sort of research in the Ottawa region. A shot in the dark, really, but it turned out to be a good choice. At first the fact that there were no photo albums of before and after patients freaked me out..but after the first consultation he put me at ease by taking more time than I could hope for to answer all my questions and go over the procedure to make sure we we on the same page. It is now 3 weeks after the surgery and I'm very happy with the rhinoplasty results. Already. The fact that I barely had any bruising in my face during recovery just makes meappreciate how gently and carefully he must have worked on my nose.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

As a woman I find it necessary to have all the pertinent information at hand when going through an important decision such as surgery.I am glad I chose this office for my consult. as I found the receptionist positive and cheerful attitude quite a change from what I am accostumed to when i phone an office. Chrystal as I have come to know has the personality of putting anyone at ease, which I was grateful for when making my initital consult to see Dr. C. The time he took with me, all the info., and advice, along with the barrage of questions I had for him left me with no doubt as to the decision I was making in going through with my procedure of breast reduction and a lift.During the morning of my surgery Dr. C and his staff helped me tremendously,post-operative I could not ask for anything more.The fact that I could phone anytime if I had questions was great, along with all my followup visits assured me I made the right decision.I look and feel great.I would recommend anyone to Dr. C

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients