Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

I had a consultation with this Dr. to have a mini lift to eliminate lines around my mouth. I was convinced to have upper eye lid surgery to correct uppper lid sagging . I noticed right after the surgery that the left and right eye lids were not even and brought it to the doctor's attention. Before the surgery he told me that I was lucky to have no bags under my eyes at my age. Since the surgery I have bags under my eyes. The doctor refused to admit there was anything wrong when I brought to his attention, but said to wait 1 year for the swelling and puffines under the eyes. It is 5 years now and I still have puffy red eyes most of the time. I should have never had this surgery with this doctor. I am not happy at all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I have to say, Dr Callaghan and his team are MIRACLE WORKERS!!!. I'm a mother of two and I've never been able to get rid of the saggy skin caused by my c-sections. I visited Dr. Callaghan 3 years ago regarding a tummy tuck. Dr Callaghan, encouraged me to loose more weight to ensure the "best result possible". Two and a half years later, I lost the majority of my pregnancy weight and Dr Callaghan took me as a patient. In May 2012 I had a tummy tuck. Dr Callaghan is very meticulous and was very knowledgable. He explained to me the procedure at length and was open to any questions I had. His staff was wonderful and took great care of me. I would highly recommend Dr Callaghan to anyone. I would not want any other plastic surgeons to perform any plastic surgery on me other than Dr. Callaghan. I will forever be grateful, this surgery has changed my life!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I can only say that those of you who went for surgery and was a success the very first time should consider yourself to be very lucky. I had my neck/face lift & eye lid surgery. I noticed right after the surgery that the left and right eye lids were not even and brought it to the doctor's attention. He said once the swelling subsidesit will even out. [Not the case} Two months later I notice falling neck. After six months when I looked at myself saw no difference from the before and after. The doctor refused to admit there was anything wrong when I brought to his attention, however agreed to do the revision only if I paid him again for his time. Waited for a year and went for the revision. It is two months now since I had my revision surgery done. I see no difference with my eye-lid & notice falling neck again. Not sure results of facelift until swelling subsides. I am not happy at all. I am left with scars on my face which am not sure if they will fade away. Only time will tell.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

April 2012, underwent BA and lift and under eye blepharoplasy, performed 2 weeks apart. It has been 10 weeks and the results are incredible. Was treated exceptionally well by all staff including the Operating staff at Carlton Place Hospital; Crystal, the receptionist is so kind and very helpful each time I call with a question. Highly recommend Dr. Callaghan. He is a perfectionist who never forgets to smile with each visit. I’m a 41 year old patient who looks and feels like a million bucks.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr Callaghan is truly an artist and has a wonderful personality. So does his staff! He performed a very successful surgery on my nose 4 months ago and it looks stunning. I felt 100% comfortable with him and trusted the result even though he could not show me photos of past rhinoplasty he's done -- and that's the only part that made me anxious about choosing him. I am so pleased with the entire experience that I would highly recommend him to anyone and snatch up his services before he decides to retire!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Great Doctor, very particular (he's a Virgo), Crystal is a great front person (Receptionist). Breast Augmentation, Nepean, ON

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I had a tummy tuck and lipo. Consultation was great and I felt comfortable with all his accreditation. However, my recovery was more than I anticipated. It was a EXTREMELY painful recovery but beauty isn't painless. But my issue was 2 things. I had both stitches and staple and when I had the staples removed in the office I thought I was going to pass out. It was unbelievably painful---and the nurse was annoyed that I keep stopping her. The next real issue is my belly button looks huge, bulging and abnormal. I'm embarrassed to show it...but my tummy is flat and that's a good thing. But be aware of his reconstructing belly buttons on all his photos. I saw it on his photos and just thought they would heal....WRONG.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I had my preop appointment with Dr. Callaghan. He spent over an hour with me to explain the procedure, possible complications, and recovery. He gave me real expectations instead of promising me a six pack for my tummy tuck. His office staff are lovely. When I explained I only had a small window to have my surgery done in they did their best to find me a spot on the surgical list. I consulted several other plastic surgeons in ottawa for the same surgery and Dr. Callaghan was the one that put me most at ease, answered all of my questions and didn't rush me out of the office in 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

I had a liposuction 6 mounth ago, I'm verry happy with the resolte, everything looks natural. I was expecting a little bit of a biger change but i didn't specify before, and i would say that he probably did wath will look the most proportional with my shape. Now that I lost 10 pounds I I'm totaly happy and i will recommend him to anyone. And ofcoarse if I would like a toutch up I would have to paye extra fees, for the room at the hospital and the anastetic witch is not free. I know that a liposuction is note a perfect science, but I'm not gona change anything, i'm very happy like that. I had a good service, no complain.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Callaghan changed my life... I was very unhappy with a broken nose and he fixed, realigned and narrowed. a very complicated procedure and all went really well... recovery was as expected and results incredible! super happy!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal