Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

I had breast augmentation (under the muscle) with Dr Callaghan, I'm 3 weeks post op and my results are amazing!! At my consultation he was honest and knew exactly what I wanted. The communication was great and the whole office is incredibly helpful. I'm so glad I had my surgery by Dr. Callaghan, my only regret is waiting so long.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Callaghan is incredibly kind non judgemental and very knowledgeable . I had a abdominoplasty two weeks ago and I'm thrilled. My tummy looks fabulous. Dr Callaghan listens to your needs and does not try to encourage anything more. The whole team of staff is amazing always there to answer any concerns and so caring just as you would want when going into and out of surgery. Very happy ! Thank you Dr Callaghan

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Had a neck&chin lift - I couldn't be happier. Dr. Callaghan and team were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and NO PRESSURE or JUDGEMENT. Nor did they try to sell me anything I wasn't interested in. Highly recommend Dr. Bryan and team!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

After having children I was left with a less desirable stomach and wanted something better. After doing my research with various Plastic Surgeons, Dr Callaghan inspired the most confidence. I didn't qualify for a full tummy tuck so the mini tuck was perfect. I now feel better about how I look and especially how I feel. I definitely recommend Dr Callaghan for his knowledge, professionalism and sincere care. Thank you Dr Callaghan

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

J'ai beaucoup apprécié le grand professionnalisme et le sourire accueillant du Dr Callaghan ! Chez lui on sent le respect et ses explications reliés à ma condition ont toujours été claires et très honnêtes lors des services et soins reçus pour mes 3 interventions entre 2010 et 2014.Je suis aussi très satisfaite de la courtoisie et l'accueil de son équipe au bureau qui ont assuré un suivi impeccable à mes demandes. Bravo et merci pour ces soins et services de grande Qualité!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I had a facelift done with Dr. Callaghan and I will never go to him again or would recommend him to anyone. It is two years now since he worked on my face and the scar he left two years after the surgery the scar is still visible and nowhere near to fading away.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Hi there !.. I'm a 65year old woman who a had a tummy tuck and a lipo done by Dr Callaghan about three months ago . I can't believe the results ! I have a brand new little belly button , a flat tummy like I never had in my life. a very fin scar that will be barely perceptible in a year or so.. The only negative I can say is.. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG ?.. So, thank you very much Dr Callaghan and than very much to his staff for the wonderful care I received

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

After years of procrastination I decided to get a “tummy tuck”. I've always been extremely self-conscious of the excess skin hanging over my abdomen. I consulted Dr.Callaghan and another plastic surgeon in Ottawa. I decided to go with Dr. Callaghan as I felt comfortable with him,he was warm,caring,I felt I could put all of my trust in him to do this procedure. He answered all my questions without hesitation. His office staff and hospital staff at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital were courteous,compassionate, friendly and absolutely fantastic. My surgery took place in October 2013 and up to now I could not be happier. From my consultation to the final results everything went beautifully.My tummy tuck resulted in a much flatter,firmer abdominal contour. Dr. Callaghan did a fabulous job. My follow-ups with him and his nurse were also impressive. His bedside manners are excellent. I would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

After considering a Tummy Tuck for 2 years this year I decided to take the leap to consult a few surgeons in my area. I first went to Dr. James Lacey at Kanata Plastic Surgery in Ottawa, while he was knowledgable he showed up 45 minutes late without any answer as to why... not impressed. I felt like he wanted to do more than I actually needed so I felt like he was trying to upsell me way too much. I then called Dr. Callaghan, his office staff was so incredibly flexible, since my window of actual dates was so small, Terra knew my pensiveness but also knew I wanted to get in asap, she called me at the first available appt cancellation to offer me a sooner consult which i took. Dr. Callaghan spent close to 2.5 hrs with me in this consult determining what I actually needed, incredibly thorough & answered every question, no matter how ridiculous! I finally had my procedure it was amazing my stomach is so flat & he captured everything I wanted kept my scar small & im tremendously happy!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I was so busy saving for the future that I didn't realize the future had arrived. When I finally opened my eyes, I decided to spend some money and make myself happy. I initially intended to go to Toronto so that my sister could help post op. But my doctor recommended Dr. Callaghan as did a friend who'd had the same procedure. So I made the 2 hour trip and so pleased I did. I'm 60 years old and despite all my prayers, I'll never look 40 again. But Dr Callaghan did such a wonderful job on my tummy tuck and lipo. I always felt confident and most importantly, unafraid and all my questions were answered. In about 18 months, I'll be retiring and I'll be returning to Dr Callaghan for a lower face life.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients