Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

After having children I was left with a less desirable stomach and wanted something better. After doing my research with various Plastic Surgeons, Dr Callaghan inspired the most confidence. I didn't qualify for a full tummy tuck so the mini tuck was perfect. I now feel better about how I look and especially how I feel. I definitely recommend Dr Callaghan for his knowledge, professionalism and sincere care. Thank you Dr Callaghan

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

J'ai beaucoup apprécié le grand professionnalisme et le sourire accueillant du Dr Callaghan ! Chez lui on sent le respect et ses explications reliés à ma condition ont toujours été claires et très honnêtes lors des services et soins reçus pour mes 3 interventions entre 2010 et 2014.Je suis aussi très satisfaite de la courtoisie et l'accueil de son équipe au bureau qui ont assuré un suivi impeccable à mes demandes. Bravo et merci pour ces soins et services de grande Qualité!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I had a facelift done with Dr. Callaghan and I will never go to him again or would recommend him to anyone. It is two years now since he worked on my face and the scar he left two years after the surgery the scar is still visible and nowhere near to fading away.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Hi there !.. I'm a 65year old woman who a had a tummy tuck and a lipo done by Dr Callaghan about three months ago . I can't believe the results ! I have a brand new little belly button , a flat tummy like I never had in my life. a very fin scar that will be barely perceptible in a year or so.. The only negative I can say is.. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG ?.. So, thank you very much Dr Callaghan and than very much to his staff for the wonderful care I received

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

After years of procrastination I decided to get a “tummy tuck”. I've always been extremely self-conscious of the excess skin hanging over my abdomen. I consulted Dr.Callaghan and another plastic surgeon in Ottawa. I decided to go with Dr. Callaghan as I felt comfortable with him,he was warm,caring,I felt I could put all of my trust in him to do this procedure. He answered all my questions without hesitation. His office staff and hospital staff at the Carleton Place and District Memorial Hospital were courteous,compassionate, friendly and absolutely fantastic. My surgery took place in October 2013 and up to now I could not be happier. From my consultation to the final results everything went beautifully.My tummy tuck resulted in a much flatter,firmer abdominal contour. Dr. Callaghan did a fabulous job. My follow-ups with him and his nurse were also impressive. His bedside manners are excellent. I would definitely recommend him to any of my family and friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

After considering a Tummy Tuck for 2 years this year I decided to take the leap to consult a few surgeons in my area. I first went to Dr. James Lacey at Kanata Plastic Surgery in Ottawa, while he was knowledgable he showed up 45 minutes late without any answer as to why... not impressed. I felt like he wanted to do more than I actually needed so I felt like he was trying to upsell me way too much. I then called Dr. Callaghan, his office staff was so incredibly flexible, since my window of actual dates was so small, Terra knew my pensiveness but also knew I wanted to get in asap, she called me at the first available appt cancellation to offer me a sooner consult which i took. Dr. Callaghan spent close to 2.5 hrs with me in this consult determining what I actually needed, incredibly thorough & answered every question, no matter how ridiculous! I finally had my procedure it was amazing my stomach is so flat & he captured everything I wanted kept my scar small & im tremendously happy!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I was so busy saving for the future that I didn't realize the future had arrived. When I finally opened my eyes, I decided to spend some money and make myself happy. I initially intended to go to Toronto so that my sister could help post op. But my doctor recommended Dr. Callaghan as did a friend who'd had the same procedure. So I made the 2 hour trip and so pleased I did. I'm 60 years old and despite all my prayers, I'll never look 40 again. But Dr Callaghan did such a wonderful job on my tummy tuck and lipo. I always felt confident and most importantly, unafraid and all my questions were answered. In about 18 months, I'll be retiring and I'll be returning to Dr Callaghan for a lower face life.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I had a consultation with this Dr. to have a mini lift to eliminate lines around my mouth. I was convinced to have upper eye lid surgery to correct uppper lid sagging . I noticed right after the surgery that the left and right eye lids were not even and brought it to the doctor's attention. Before the surgery he told me that I was lucky to have no bags under my eyes at my age. Since the surgery I have bags under my eyes. The doctor refused to admit there was anything wrong when I brought to his attention, but said to wait 1 year for the swelling and puffines under the eyes. It is 5 years now and I still have puffy red eyes most of the time. I should have never had this surgery with this doctor. I am not happy at all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I have to say, Dr Callaghan and his team are MIRACLE WORKERS!!!. I'm a mother of two and I've never been able to get rid of the saggy skin caused by my c-sections. I visited Dr. Callaghan 3 years ago regarding a tummy tuck. Dr Callaghan, encouraged me to loose more weight to ensure the "best result possible". Two and a half years later, I lost the majority of my pregnancy weight and Dr Callaghan took me as a patient. In May 2012 I had a tummy tuck. Dr Callaghan is very meticulous and was very knowledgable. He explained to me the procedure at length and was open to any questions I had. His staff was wonderful and took great care of me. I would highly recommend Dr Callaghan to anyone. I would not want any other plastic surgeons to perform any plastic surgery on me other than Dr. Callaghan. I will forever be grateful, this surgery has changed my life!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I can only say that those of you who went for surgery and was a success the very first time should consider yourself to be very lucky. I had my neck/face lift & eye lid surgery. I noticed right after the surgery that the left and right eye lids were not even and brought it to the doctor's attention. He said once the swelling subsidesit will even out. [Not the case} Two months later I notice falling neck. After six months when I looked at myself saw no difference from the before and after. The doctor refused to admit there was anything wrong when I brought to his attention, however agreed to do the revision only if I paid him again for his time. Waited for a year and went for the revision. It is two months now since I had my revision surgery done. I see no difference with my eye-lid & notice falling neck again. Not sure results of facelift until swelling subsides. I am not happy at all. I am left with scars on my face which am not sure if they will fade away. Only time will tell.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients