Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

Dr Callaghan and his staff are very helpful, friendly, professional and courteous. I have received 3 surgeries from Dr Callaghan all a great success and I plan on returning until he retires...which i hope is never! Excellent tummy tuck...best thing I ever did

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Callaghan and staff were very friendly and welcoming! Amazing breast augmentation experience! I love my breasts! no complications highly recommend Dr.Callaghan

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Perfect breasts! Amazing breast augmentation experience that exceeded my own high expectations. Dr. Callaghan and his staff are professional, highly skilled, knowledgeable, kind and respectful. I am clearly not the only person with this kind of experience as you read his ratings. He is consistent and his results speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I recently had breast augmentation done by Dr. Callaghan and the results exceed my expectations. Dr. Callaghans consultation was thorough and he was able to provide expert advice to help me achieve the results I wanted. His staff are awesome and very polite and helpful. The surgery was a breeze and the recovery was easy as I had been given a lot of information on how to manage any discomfort - I was back to work in 6 days! I am truly impressed with Dr. Callaghan's skill and his team and the service he provided and would recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon. He is easy to talk to and clearly wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I have always wanted to do rhinoplasty and finally decided to get a consultation with a surgeon. Dr. Callaghan was the first plastic surgeon I saw, and immediately I knew he was the perfect one for me. He is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I felt very comfortable speaking to him. I had my rhinoplasty done about 5 months ago, and I couldn’t be happier with the result! My nose looks very natural, like it was the nose i was supposed to have. He completely changed my life and I am forever grateful. The healing process wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was ready to go to work after one week! Although my nose was a big job, it seemed like he was very gentle with it during the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Callaghan and his services.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I had a breast augumentation 6 years ago and I have had no complications. Great doctor with consultation and procedure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I recently had a mommy make over - a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, breast augmentation and lipo done by Dr. Callaghan and all I have to say is if you think you want it, DO IT! Best thing I have ever done. I went in there so nervous but him and his staff ensured me of all the processes, answered my millions of questions and made my surgery/healing transition so smooth and easy. I am so happy with my results and the service I received from his office - as well from the hospital. Only regret, I wish I went a little bigger with my BA but other then that it was perfect and I would do it again!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I recently had a tummy tuck – it is something I have wanted to do for many years. My three children were all C-sections, and as a result of this as well as not maintaining my weight I had a large frontal pouch which was difficult to hide even with when wearing spandex. My recovery from this surgery was unbelievable; very little pain, more a discomfort when getting up from lying down. This is my second surgery with Dr. Callaghan - 20 years ago I had my breasts reduced. Dr. Callaghan is a very skilled cosmetic surgeon and he takes the time to ensure this is the right procedure. The nurses at his office and at the Carleton Place Hospital were all very kind and thoughtful. I am so thankful that it went so well and that I recovered so quickly. I am in my 60's and would recommend this to anyone at any age. Thank you so much Dr. Callaghan I feel 20 years younger.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr Callaghan is definitely a great surgeon but as for his techniques, I do think he is very old school. He is also extremely "by the book" not making you feel at all special, or unique even right on the operating table. Let's be honest, a plastic surgeon who is a male, should see things in terms of symmetry, but also in terms of what is most aesthetic and attractive, especially on a woman. While I am not looking for any kind of flirt, I would have preferred to be treated as a unique person. Talking to him as is good as talking to a machine. Just my opinion though. He did a wonderful job on my breasts but as for future procedures. I'd like to go to someone who is a little more "with the times." Also, his staff, although nice, are definitely elderly and promotes an "older" feel to him and his whole office. A young, pretty little thing at the front counter might brighten up his office a bit.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Loved Dr. Callaghan and his team - for all the things mentioned. I had a neck & chin lift, and couldn't be happier. Everything happened exactly as he explained, and the follow up was excellent. Pricing was very reasonable, especially when compared to some of the "bigger" offices I visited for consultations. Also, his staff were not focused on selling me beauty products - just advised of the importance of moisturizer and sun screen, and made some suggestions - NO PRESSURE. I would definitely highly recommend Dr. C's team.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients