Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan

Dr Callaghan and his staff are very helpful, friendly, professional and courteous. I have received 3 surgeries from Dr Callaghan all a great success and I plan on returning until he retires...which i hope is never! Excellent tummy tuck...best thing I ever did

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Callaghan is a true professional, explains everything from A to Z. Answers all your questions. My tummy tuck looks wonderful , my breast augmentation absolutely beautiful even after12 years! Pain free, problems free , just perfect! I returned after years to Dr. Callaghan on two occasions for a follow up exam as I was a bit worried of a burning sensation I experienced in one of my breast. Dr . Callaghan examined my breast , answered all my questions. My implants are perfect , my ultrasound and mammogram s turned out great, so nothing to worry about. ( menapausal breast pains are common). Once again, Dr . Callaghan treated me with professionalism , care , and answered all my Questions. Also, after all these years since my surgery, both follow up appointment ‘s were absolutely free of charge! Thank you Dr. Callaghan ! God bless you , your family and your team! L. K. Ottawa

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I never leave negative reviews but I can't help it in this case - I decided to spend my savings on a breast augmentation and they look nothing like I desired. I said more then once "on a scale from fake to natural, I would like them to look fake"; and the result I have is incredibly natural (heavy sag). Do my breasts look nice? Yes. Are they close to anything I even thought they would look like? Not at all. I was recently told at a followup that because of my body type, there's no way I could achieve the look I wanted (high, tight, fake looking breasts). If I would have known this, I wouldn't have had the surgery, I wouldn't have spent my savings, I wouldn't be self-conscious about my body now. On a positive note, the staff, including the doctor, are incredibly nice and made me feel wonderful. I just really wish that the doctor would have told me I couldn't have the result I desired BEFORE I went through with the surgery and spent the money.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I had Breast Augmentation on June 26th/18 and I couldn't be happier with them! they look beautiful and I feel great. Dr Callaghan and his staff have exceeded my expectations! From the start to end they have been so kind, caring and helpful. I never once felt rushed and always had all my question or concerns answered. He is a very knowledgeable plastic surgeon, I highly recommend him. I don't have anything negative to say about my experience. My breasts look perfect, I'm excited to see how they will look in a year from now!. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and caring plastic surgeon, go with him you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Callaghan and staff were very friendly and welcoming! Amazing breast augmentation experience! I love my breasts! no complications highly recommend Dr.Callaghan

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Perfect breasts! Amazing breast augmentation experience that exceeded my own high expectations. Dr. Callaghan and his staff are professional, highly skilled, knowledgeable, kind and respectful. I am clearly not the only person with this kind of experience as you read his ratings. He is consistent and his results speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I recently had breast augmentation done by Dr. Callaghan and the results exceed my expectations. Dr. Callaghans consultation was thorough and he was able to provide expert advice to help me achieve the results I wanted. His staff are awesome and very polite and helpful. The surgery was a breeze and the recovery was easy as I had been given a lot of information on how to manage any discomfort - I was back to work in 6 days! I am truly impressed with Dr. Callaghan's skill and his team and the service he provided and would recommend him to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon. He is easy to talk to and clearly wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I have always wanted to do rhinoplasty and finally decided to get a consultation with a surgeon. Dr. Callaghan was the first plastic surgeon I saw, and immediately I knew he was the perfect one for me. He is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I felt very comfortable speaking to him. I had my rhinoplasty done about 5 months ago, and I couldn’t be happier with the result! My nose looks very natural, like it was the nose i was supposed to have. He completely changed my life and I am forever grateful. The healing process wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I was ready to go to work after one week! Although my nose was a big job, it seemed like he was very gentle with it during the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Callaghan and his services.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I had a breast augumentation 6 years ago and I have had no complications. Great doctor with consultation and procedure.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I recently had a mommy make over - a full tummy tuck with muscle repair, breast augmentation and lipo done by Dr. Callaghan and all I have to say is if you think you want it, DO IT! Best thing I have ever done. I went in there so nervous but him and his staff ensured me of all the processes, answered my millions of questions and made my surgery/healing transition so smooth and easy. I am so happy with my results and the service I received from his office - as well from the hospital. Only regret, I wish I went a little bigger with my BA but other then that it was perfect and I would do it again!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. W. Bryan Callaghan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients