Ratings for Dr. Heather Logan

Dr Logan is by far the absolute worst methadone doctor I have ever met. She acts super nice when you first meet and face to face at appts she tells u everything you want to hear but as soon as you leave here office she treats you like dirt. Like scum like nobody. I've been on this program for 8 years due to 3 pregnancies during this time and have been trying yo get off. I've had 4 doctors during this time due to moving far distances and I loved the first 3. They helped me to want a better life. Since starting with Dr Logan I have asked many times to lower my dose and she always gives me excuses not to and is only willing to lower 1 mg per week whenever she does allow me to lower. I'm at 115mls so it's gonna take me years to get off at that rate. Also she gets angry during the workday and takes it out on her patients completely humiliating them in front of everyone and when u try to respond she puts her hand up in your face to quiet you up and walks away. She tells family members of patients all these good things but the reality is she lies to them to make herself look good and when situations come up she will punish you to the extreme for no good reason at all. Just to show you she's got the power and we have to deal with it cause our life lays in her hands and I think it's disgusting to abuse that power and take advantage of it the way she does. As soon as I can get in with another doctor I'm done with her. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT HAVE HER AS YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Awesome Best Dr. In Fredericton. She is very smart and cares about her patients. She always helps with whatever problem you may have i love her as a doctor Thanks

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Worst ever. Does not care about people getting off drugs, because then she loses her power over them. She is just a big giant butchy walking power tripping woman. Belittles people and treat them like they are nothing... She should honestly lose her license.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

she just don't care anymore. She's had to many people lie to her or something, I don't know. I never hear anything good about her. She seems to make the rules up as she goes.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr Logan is nothing more than a glorified DRUG PUSHER. When one decides they want to get off the program she refuses and will even go as far as upping ones dosage. She has no intention in getting Her patients off the program only keeping them on her prescriptions so she continues to get kick backs. Terrible.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Logan is nothing more than a pathetic bully. She cares about herself and nothing else. I've worked as a pharmacist in this province for 7 years and only one dr has threatened me and hung up on me, Dr Logan. All she cares about is herself and gets pleasure out of watching her patients suffer if they don't everything the way she wants them to do it. Dr Logan needs a reality check.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

She's really nice seems to card at 1sr then she changes over time then she's miserable She's been doin that program to leong 2yrs max any Dr

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Heather Logan's office is a nightmare. Her staff, especially her receptionist Shelley, is entirely incompetent and unprofessional. After waiting five weeks to get in on the methadone, dealing with Shelley and Dr. Logan has been awful. They would fill out forms I needed for social development in order to have my methadone covered. My main concern was getting my methadone covered or I would no longer be able to attend appointments because I would no longer be able to pay for the actual methadone. Thete was no rush on this and they JUST DIDNT CARE AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY OR COMPASSION FOR THE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE COMING IN , SOME OFF THE STREETS SOME NOT. They are missing compassion and competentcy. I will be doing everything in my ability to be certain the ditectors of health in this province are aware of this. I understand Dr. Stackhouse is apparently much more professional.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I would rather have Dr. Seuss for a doctor than her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I am very confused about people saying Dr. Logan is a bad Doctor.....I beg to differ....she has been my Doctor for over 6 years...and has always gone beyond her call of duty. She has saved my life and my kids life...her staff has always worked with me....I guess everyone has their own opinions... But I personally love her to death.... THANKS DR.LOGAN AND STAFF 💜

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015