Ratings for Dr. Thomas G. Dashiell

I suffer from chronic back and hip pain, as well as severe nerve pain I think as a result of these. I have had two failed hip surgeries and have been on pain meds before and since surgery. Im told Im too young for hip implants because they only do 2 per side in a lifetime and they only last 10 -15 years Im only 27 so do the math, Id be screwed if I did them now, so Im sentenced to live a life of pain till then. Every morning I awake in agony and have to set an alarm to take a pill before I know I have to get up to work or whatever. I also have to take a hot bath every morning to get my back and joints lossened up. At times I have been a real **** to deal with when I was in severe pain, stress, sometimes having horrible WD symptoms on top of everything, and he never held it against me. He truly has compassion and empathy as well as your best intrests in mine. The wait to see him is worth it!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have followed this doctor from his previous clinic and he is wonderful...a bit hard to get into but worth the wait and it it is an emergency, he has gotten me in. A great doctor imo.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

the best Dr. around!!! cares about his patients!!! NEED I SAY MORE!!!! HE WILL STAY LATE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Thomas G. Dashiell's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Kaiser-Permanente